Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

guess we're the only ones disliking it lmao

I can't imagine why they like it when they bitched about Coachella and Coachella was actually good.

What's wrong with Playboy Carti? (asking genuinely btw, I've never heard of him before so I know nothing about him or the other guy that isn't A$AP) 

I don't like his music, but I could overlook that if what we heard of this song sounded good...but it didn't.

I really hope this is for some other project.

giphy.gif

I love to see all those people full of expectations about Lana when the reality is that Lana is not here to fulfill anyone's expectations.

Fun Fact: that doesn't stop us from liking or disliking what she does.

giphy.gif

clearly I'm in the minority but I don't want ANY rappers ANYWHERE near Lana. the snippet sound like an absolute mess and I'm already over it 

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I AM FUCKING SHOOKETH QUEEN :defeated: THIS BETTER BE PRODUCED BY METRO BOOMIN BUT WOW WOW WOW THIS IS SO UNEXPECTED SUPRISINGLY I AM FLOORED :rip:

YES that would be AMAZING! The track sounds amazing except for the autotuned person idk why u would want to sound like that...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

And I hope every single hip-hop one gets deleted from existence.

Why...?

Her music has often been infused with elements of hip-hop (see: Born to Die), so this sudden hatred towards her use of it here is rather unwarranted.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I can't imagine why they like it when they bitched about Coachella and Coachella was actually good.

I don't like his music, but I could overlook that if what we heard of this song sounded good...but it didn't.

I really hope this is for some other project.

Oh okay, fair enough! I don't really listen to rap/hip hop so I really have no idea what to expect from his contribution, whatever it ends up being? 

(ps, I love Coachella also... I don't get the hate for that song  :crossed:)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

clearly I'm in the minority but I don't want ANY rappers ANYWHERE near Lana. the snippet sound like an absolute mess and I'm already over it

:gclap: :gclap:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

There are lots of rappers who woulda sounded good with Lana:

A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, Chance the Rapper, Azealia...

But not Playboy Carti and definitely not with autotuned mumbleyelling.

giphy.gif

There are lots of rappers who woulda sounded good with Lana:

A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, Chance the Rapper, Azealia...

But not Playboy Carti and definitely not with autotuned mumbleyelling.

fair enough. rap songs are just really something I either love or despise this better fucking be one I love