Even though some stare and say

Her last affair went brutally

Well I don't let them rain on my parade

That's not my fear, cause

I've got love on my side, now

I've got nothing to hide, now

And now life is a dream

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

the mere THOUGHT of this bitch leaving this gorgeous piano ballad song off the album fucking ruins me

liability was found fucking mulching and rotting under the freeway ten minutes ago

this sounds like a beautiful nursery rhyme you sing to your newborn child on the night you finally feel happiness im in ruins y'all help me

it's everything coachella wasn't and wanted to be  :crai:

tenor.gif

Lilacs in my mind all the time

Are blooming beautifully

Even though some stare and say

Her last affair went brutally

Well I don't let them rain on my parade

That's not my fear, cause

I've got love on my side, now

I've got nothing to hide, now

And now life is a dream

i hope you are blessed forever and always thank you for helping w that second line

Rihanna is not Lana Del Rey.

I love Lana but...she cannot convincingly pull off the wide array of genres that Rihanna has (not just on that album but in her entire discography). That is not Lana's ministry. Lana can do a lot of genres, but not to that degree. Definitely not trap.

For me, it's not that diversity is wrong. It's that Lana has no synergy with trap music, contrary to the opinion of the gays on this board who think everything involving a TR-808 drum machine is trap. And I love that the same people who fell in love with Cherry bc of the IG videos are the same people saying that it's great AND that we can't judge based off of it.

I don't want Lana to come off like Katy Perry, slapping random popular rappers who don't even mesh with her sound on records just because she can. And I DEFINITELY don't want Lana to turn into Miley Cyrus (and I mean that both musically and socially).

I love rap music. It's what I listen to the most. And I know Lana has incorporated rap elements before. But there are at least two main concerns I have with her doing this, and both should be obvious.

Really

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I just don't understand why she does this LOL she teases us with music she is never gonna release before her album is put up for preorder... God I love this woman

FzytWEW.png

i swear to fucking god there better be like a target deluxe release with like this and coachella and other scrapped songs on it oh my god that was so good

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I can't believe this beautifully written, deep song most likely won't be on the album but that ugly af messy autotune rap song will emywntgenetnmyeyneymeymmeymmey

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I can't believe this beautifully written, deep song most likely won't be on the album but that ugly af messy autotune rap song will emywntgenetnmyeyneymeymmeymmey

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

giphy.gif

Ok I'm excited for the ASAP collab but pls can we trade it for Roses bloom song pls!!! This is ridiculous wtf is wrong with her doing us dirty like that? She is Life is Beautiful-ing us yet again!