Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

giphy.gifi love being blessed on a monday

he forgot AKA and from the end and Young Like Me :hdu:

#fakefan

Annnnnnnd Sirens  :sluttybunny:  :hdu:

I'm really out of touch lmao but has life is beautiful leaked at all? and if so can someone give me a link lmao I've been on my knees praying for that song since your girl

Also I bet lana and marina were talking about top secret collaboration info in that vid then they put piano over it to tease our asses

Buy 'Honeymoon' on iTunes <3

guys i was just thinking, isn't it a bit risky of Lana to be playing her new album tracks in her car? I mean what if her car got stolen? Or a police officer (gay in disguise) stops her and hears the new songs, or steels the CD lmao. It's just funny that so many people on those streets could be like dying to hear it and Lana just drives past with new top secret material playing, idk.

It's very late and my mind wonders :delicious:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

guys i was just thinking, isn't it a bit risky of Lana to be playing her new album tracks in her car? I mean what if her car got stolen? Or a police officer (gay in disguise) stops her and hears the new songs, or steels the CD lmao. It's just funny that so many people on those streets could be like dying to hear it and Lana just drives past with new top secret material playing, idk.

I remember Taylor Swift being afraid of leaks so allegedly the only copy of the album until the release was the one on her phone

Same thing happened with Lorde if I'm correct

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Suddenly I'm a police officer, and I have a warrant for Miss Del Rey.  :really:

Gorl don't give me any ideas. :creepna:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

next week...

BREAKING NEWS:   A swarm of gays have stolen Miss Del Rey's vehicle and are chanting 'Lust for Life is alive and breathing!' whilst blasting out Cherry on the radio.   :oopna:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

next week...

BREAKING NEWS:   A swarm of gays have stolen Miss Del Rey's vehicle and are chanting 'Lust for Life is alive and breathing!' whilst blasting out Cherry on the radio.   :oopna:

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: The police are chasing the vehicle down sunset boulevard. There appears to be a gay poking out of the sunroof screaming "YAAAAA BITCH YAAAAS" whilst spilling pink champagne over their bodies.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

d09f9efb08dca3094f8ef9ac925fa46b.jpg

"Hello Miss Elizabeth Grant. I am the police chief in this town, and I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do a full search of your vehicle for alleged possession of Yayo on these premises. "

KFGfeAi.jpg

"Oh no, I guess I'll have to scrap my album again"

We are literally in the middle of a drought until Lana decides to release all news in one day and BOOM another 1 month wait. I don't think I'll make it to 21 of July.

This era is going exceptionally good!

imM17EY.gif

???, ?????????