Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

d09f9efb08dca3094f8ef9ac925fa46b.jpg

"Hello Miss Elizabeth Grant. I am the police chief in this town, and I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do a full search of your vehicle for alleged possession of Yayo on these premises. "

KFGfeAi.jpg

"Oh no, I guess I'll have to scrap my album again"

Playing Dangerous plays softly in the background

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Am i the only one here who doesnt give a fuck about Marina?

besides Florence welch, i feel like she's the only female singer who would create this crazy and great female dynamic with lana. i can't imagine how the stevie nicks collab will sound

that thing on chuck's story...? context?

not to reach, but it seems VERY documentary-esque. perhaps she really is still working on it?

not a music video, or at least it better not be.

Coachella is COMING ladies

???, ?????????

I didn't know Chuck was working on a documentary!! That sounds awesome, hopefully we'll get to watch it as well (because Lana's story is truly incredible). I thought this footage she showed us was for a music video (seeing all the fans made me think they're making a special video for fans since the album is supposed to be for fans after all), but... hey, a documentary actually sounds better than a music video. That is, if we get to see it. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

she seems like a fake bitch to me :judgingu:

What makes you say such a thing? It's one thing to not like her music, but to just randomly insult complete strangers (I'm assuming you've never met her in person) is quite another. Besides, Lana obviously likes her – does that make her a "fake bitch" as well?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I just realized that the photographer that posted a picture of Lana in the studio (335mm on instagram) is g-eazy's photographer, not sure if anyone discussed that  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  Further confirmation that they did collab, also more proof that it's most likely for his album though.

I just realized that the photographer that posted a picture of Lana in the studio (335mm on instagram) is g-eazy's photographer, not sure if anyone discussed that  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  Further confirmation that they did collab, also more proof that it's most likely for his album though.

tumblr_o318hm2Xbc1uwwhj6o2_250.gif