Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Love Change, omg!!!

But the question is: why did she delete White Mustang?

To keep her recent Instagram posts grouped in 3's.

I'm rly excited for the album & what's to come :party: I'm enjoying all her little teasers she's giving us.

So far for me it's:

Cherry > Roses Bloom For You > Change > Architecture > White Mustang > Love > Coachella > Lust for Life > Daisy Chains

Kween of good taste

I went out last night and woke up to the Change snippet but didn't watch it for some reason and fell back asleep. So when I actually woke up I thought I dreamt it omg. Its so good & its real! I really hope she's not teasing songs that are left off the album. I'll ne really upset and disappointed.

It's not the 3's thing.. The LFL announcement is not aligned,I don't think she even cares about the 3's

I love her

I think she effed up and gave up on that one and a couple of others. That said though if you look she does have Dazed, Flaunt, Coachella, Elle, Paris Match, Album Cover, Coachella, L4L BTS, L4L Video, and Pink Moon posts all lined up in 3's. Like somebody else said though I honestly doubt she would tease these and then not release them lol. But at the end of the day who really knows the method to her madness! I guess we will just have to wait and see. Hopefully this month flies by lol!

I think she effed up and gave up on that one and a couple of others. That said though if you look she does have Dazed, Flaunt, Coachella, Elle, Paris Match, Album Cover, Coachella, L4L BTS, L4L Video, and Pink Moon posts all lined up in 3's. Like somebody else said though I honestly doubt she would tease these and then not release them lol. But at the end of the day who really knows the method to her madness! I guess we will just have to wait and see. Hopefully this month flies by lol!

I didn't think she deleted those ones because they're not on the album, I just thought it wasn't aesthetic related

But you're right I think

I didn't think she deleted those ones because they're not on the album, I just thought it wasn't aesthetic related

But you're right I think

Nah, I didn't mean you thought that they wouldn't be on album. Sorry lol! I was just saying that in general cause a lot of people are questioning that. Like calm down people lol! It doesn't mean they are scrapped. Especially if she keeps them up on FB. Like I said who the hell knows, nobody but Lana lol! We will be clued in one day.

What if she scraps all of these and replace them with rap songs with G eazy

that was one of the shittiest comments I've ever saw on this forum. And I've read a lot of shitty comments here

Wtf is Change?

check insta or go back a few pages; bitch dropped another snippet at 1:30 in the morning

Well it's not like women get acid thrown in their faces like women in third world countries do.

Yes they do. Katie Piper is a high profile example of this. It is an increasing crime in England.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Yes they do. Katie Piper is a high profile example of this. It is an increasing crime in England.

Ppl do it to transexual women and prostitutes all the time too

Thanks!

btw, nothing against you. I just think that G-eazy is a fucking mysoginist and he isn't a good rapper at all. He's like the male version of Iggy Azealia