Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She didn't, but in the description of Roses Bloom For You she specifically said it was an outtake. Don't you think she'd do the same for the others?

it's kind of confusing, don't you think she would continue revealing actual tracks through interviews and then preview outtakes with videos?

it's kind of confusing, don't you think she would continue revealing actual tracks through interviews and then preview outtakes with videos?

I just don't see the point in showing songs we'll never hear. I feel like thats why she deleted the RBFY video, but she also deleted the White Mustang one. I don't really care about never hearing that song though :oprah3:

Also the songs she shared in interviews seem to be her select favorites that have a positive/important message, or the political songs. The songs she's been sharing with the videos don't seem to have any meaning besides the typical "I'm in love with a guy" or "he broke up with me" message, and don't see why she'd waste time explaining those songs in interviews. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I just don't see the point in showing songs we'll never hear. I feel like thats why she deleted the RBFY video, but she also deleted the White Mustang one. I don't really care about never hearing that song though :oprah3:

Also the songs she shared in interviews seem to be her select favorites that have a positive/important message, or the political songs. The songs she's been sharing with the videos don't seem to have any meaning besides the typical "I'm in love with a guy" or "he broke up with me" message, and don't see why she'd waste time explaining those songs in interviews. 

she deleted all of them except for Daisy Chains and i thought that was for his album...? and Change which is....whew pretty ugly  :defeated:

I thought that she meant that there's a lot of outtakes that she made with the producer but she'd keep RBFY. I mean, she recorded it at the same time as a lot of outtakes, but that doesn't mean that RBFY is one

she deleted all of them except for Daisy Chains and i thought that was for his album...? and Change which is....whew pretty ugly  :defeated:

The songs that she has posted snippets of are:

Cherry (for the album obviously)

Roses Bloom For You (Deleted, confirmed to be an outtake)

Daisy Chains (it's for LFL considering the way she talks about it)

White Mustang (Also deleted but not a confirmed album song or outtake)

Change (nothing is confirmed about this song, but she put effort into the post so I'm guessing for the album)

Seems like she's just deleting the ones we probably won't hear or that's just my assumption since she deleted RBFY snippet. 

The songs that she has posted snippets of are:

Cherry (for the album obviously)

Roses Bloom For You (Deleted, confirmed to be an outtake)

Daisy Chains (it's for LFL considering the way she talks about it)

White Mustang (Also deleted but not a confirmed album song or outtake)

Change (nothing is confirmed about this song, but she put effort into the post so I'm guessing for the album)

Seems like she's just deleting the ones we probably won't hear or that's just my assumption since she deleted RBFY snippet. 

i dont think she flat said it was an outtake she said it, and many others, were left on the cutting room floor

i dont think she flat said it was an outtake she said it, and many others, were left on the cutting room floor

Well yeah, but I think that means it's an outtake, but she felt it was really special and she wanted to share it with us. She just needs to stop acting mysterious, and start speaking to us clearly tbh. 

I think that she wouldn't share it with us if it's just an outtake. Btw, didn't she said that she loved this song (or something like this?), why would she keep it as an outtake?

Well yeah, but I think that means it's an outtake, but she felt it was really special and she wanted to share it with us. She just needs to stop acting mysterious, and start speaking to us clearly tbh. 

Lana loves to be mysterious 

I think that she wouldn't share it with us if it's just an outtake. Btw, didn't she said that she loved this song (or something like this?), why would she keep it as an outtake?

I would need the full description because I really don't remember all that she said. I know she said it was important to her (or something like that). If it is an outtake its probably cause it doesn't fit the theme of the album or maybe it just sounds too similar to another song (aka Change) and the other song had a more "woke" meaning to it. I really like RBFY and it's one of my favorites from the snippets (including Daisy Chains), but I'm not gonna get my hopes up for it being on the album. 

Can I be honest? I love this mystery. I really have no idea how this album gonna be and I think that it will be good listen to it for the first time without any kind of "spoiler". I mean, I know that we're all dying to hear this fucking album, but I bet that Lana knows what she's doing (but her managers don't know what they're doing lol, they fucking suck)

I kind of feel like the Lust For Life we'll be getting won't have the songs she's mentioned in interviews on it. It's just a guess though, based off of the tone of the songs she's shared with us. (Going from overt political songs to Cherry to Daisy Chain to White Mustang and Change doesn't really make sense to me)

giphy.gif