Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Ci50abSW0AEVEpE.jpg

its meant for an exaggerated slightly comedic frantic effect, it feels so weird seeing people counter somebodies argument and base it solely off grammar

Duplicate accounts aren't allowed fyi

VyIsfwC.jpg

Duplicate accounts aren't allowed fyi

giphy.gif

can anybody fill me in on wtf he's trying to say? 

im serious idk where tf he got duplicate account from but ok go off

change is so pretty some people on here lack taste 

i love the verses and some meanings you could infer from them, but the chorus is awkward; sonically, lyrically, musically, and pronounciationcally  :dmd:

Empik, the local shop in Poland says that some changes are planned around the product, could be the cover or tracklist, that's why the album is no longer in shop available for preorder

if she changes the cover ill be sad , i thought the font and idea was cute and full circle for her; hmph  :aw:

tumblr_ooiluxU1h61t3ntjro1_500.jpg congrats on 1300!! and yet the only concrete evidence of the album we've had all month is apparently the cover will be changed :toofloppy: it didn't deserve the hatred and slander yall threw at it u fuckers

hey i can finally change my member title!! been waiting a long ass time to do this  :creep: 

They probably mean a deluxe edition cover. I don't see why they would change it

But this album is invisible on the website. They said that they're going to have some changes in description and specification.

giphy.gif

!!!!!!!!!! According to empik.com (polish chain store) the “Lust for Life” cover is being changed to a new one.‬ !!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

But this album is invisible on the website. They said that they're going to have some changes in description and specification.

praying for tracklist