Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I think Lana's next record should have a neon 80s retro feel to it. She might as well start planning the next one since she's so indecisive on what to do with this one. LDR6 Neon Daddy

Neon Daddy featuring #1 smash-hit "Let's Ride (Your Dad's Disco Stick)" ft. Lady Gaga. 

The gays will be shook. 

The gays will be shook.

Off topic, but since I've joined lanaboards I've noticed everyone mentions homosexuals when talking about Lana stans a lot? I mean, are majority of her fans gays & girls or something?! Is this why this place is so sassy or is it a trend just like calling a female popstar you idolize as 'mom'?

Off topic, but since I've joined lanaboards I've noticed everyone mentions homosexuals when talking about Lana stans a lot? I mean, are majority of her fans here gays & girls or something?! Is that why this place is so sassy?

mother has been cooking up food for us for MONTHS and now the twinks are hangry :oprah3: :crazy:

Off topic, but since I've joined lanaboards I've noticed everyone mentions homosexuals when talking about Lana stans a lot? I mean, are majority of her fans gays & girls or something?! Is this why this place is so sassy or is it a trend just like calling a female popstar you idolize as 'mom'?

i dont think its a surprise that the majority of the fanbase is women and LGBT men, due to the topics of lost love and struggle with herself and the people shes with; but theres definitely straight guys who like her and some are even on the site. 

the sassiness can be attributed to the exaggerated gay persona, but overall its more fun and humorous to have a light attitude mixed with shading others and just having a good time. Its online, you can be the most boring person irl but on a forum site you can be the biggest queen in the world. And the mom stuff is also humor, like queen & such. (ie when Lana posts the photos of the Flaunt mag "omg queen of spilling wine on loser husband", when she announced the release date "thanks mom". People just look up to her and its especially strong with her when she literally calls us her kids so)

i cant speak for everyone but this is the insight i personally know 

giphy.gif

i dont think its a surprise that the majority of the fanbase is women and LGBT men, due to the topics of lost love and struggle with herself and the people shes with; but theres definitely straight guys who like her and some are even on the site.

the sassiness can be attributed to the exaggerated gay persona, but overall its more fun and humorous to have a light attitude mixed with shading others and just having a good time. Its online, you can be the most boring person irl but on a forum site you can be the biggest queen in the world. And the mom stuff is also humor, like queen & such. (ie when Lana posts the photos of the Flaunt mag "omg queen of spilling wine on loser husband", when she announced the release date "thanks mom". People just look up to her and its especially strong with her when she literally calls us her kids so)

i cant speak for everyone but this is the insight i personally know

Thank you! That was really a great explaination for the question. ❤

"Its online, you can be the most boring person irl but on a forum site you can be the biggest queen in the world"

This is literally the best part of this place, no doubt.

We will all be very happy when the album finally drops.

girl have u seen this thread? no we wont lol

This era is so messy and the singles Lana and her team decided to drop are so underwhelming. Love and Lust For Life feel so bland to me. I mean I like them and they're cute but that's it. I barely remember they exist and I never go back to listen to them on purpose. I'm sure I'll fall in love with the acoustic side of the record tho.. BAR is one of my all time favourite Lana song and I'm praying she drops White Mustang as the next single because it's a masterpiece :flutter: :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

This era is so messy and the singles Lana and her team decided to drop are so underwhelming. Love and Lust For Life feel so bland to me. I mean I like them and they're cute but that's it. I barely remember they exist and I never go back to listen to them on purpose. I'm sure I'll fall in love with the acoustic side of the record tho.. BAR is one of my all time favourite Lana song and I'm praying she drops White Mustang as the next single because it's a masterpiece :flutter: :defeated:

Here's to BAR and W Mustang still being on the record! 

UV/Honeymoon

It's cliché but Lana should drop something on her birthday/birthday week

She better on June 21. Its her birthday and the Solstice, and theres just so much significance around June 21st around the world. 

I am begging

:thirst: