Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I wonder if Lana watches her own old music videos sometimes :flutter:

I'm sure she does, even more sure after the Dazed interview with her hinting the nostalgia for her past

Not to mention she's definitely listening to her old music since she's putting stuff like UATW on the setlist while still not being able to remember Cruel World's lyrics :toofunny:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

you guys, Lana NEVER said July 21 this year fam  :thumb:  :thumb2:  :thumb3:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

What a stupid poll, only one of the options is actually realistic. The last one, obviously.

Yeah and I might add I turn 62 only 3 days before that so it will definitely be giving the lust for life I'm probably craving for at that age. 

Edit: Different Flowers feat. Marina and the Diamonds coming y'all, flowa power queens  :worship:

iOOll81.png

Lana never said she will release the album on July 21.. She just drop a ramdom date in Twitter.. July 21 can be the pre ordem date fam  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

true but ben confirmed it on his insta so it's the expected release date

Lana never said she will release the album on July 21.. She just drop a ramdom date in Twitter.. July 21 can be the pre ordem date fam :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

didnt she say the release date is july 21st on that interview where it got edited out by her team and later confirmed?

I just got into Lana's web and realised they have changed the news section to add her posts on Instagram. I think that wasn't available days ago tbh, in fact the news section was completely abandoned  :dafuq:

In fact the news section was completely abandoned :dafuq:

I am shocked! Her news section? Abandoned?! Do you think this could be cause Lana never gives us any news lol?

Lana should really start releasing material like Beyoncé... If you're going to take ages to put something out there just shut your mouth and release the damn album when it's done 

Plus she must release a visual album somedayy

Let's just dream 

t9tqg0.jpg

What do you mean the era is dead, I just got a new lab position for the summer :hooker:

Stargirl's career is alive and breathing

it's more exciting stanning you than it is Lana these days...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What do you mean the era is dead, I just got a new lab position for the summer :hooker:

Stargirl's career is alive and breathing

My lab position is the reason my lust for life is dead lmfao. Good luck on yours <3