Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If there is a deluxe, i hope its on itunes not somewhere like UO or Japan lmao

If there's a deluxe edition they're definitely printing physical copies of it. I don't know if you're talking about a specific track (like Yosemite or BAR) but from what I gathered you're hoping it's gonna be on iTunes and not a regional bonus in Japan etc? Personally I'd rather have it the other way around, if it's a regional bonus there's at least a chance of getting it on a physical album (since Japanese releases can be easily bought online for example), whereas if it's just a digital bonus then you're not going to be able to play it on CD at all. Even if it is a regional bonus, you'll get it digitally anyway since someone will definitely upload it online.  :)

U've a point there. 

Fourth walling, I wonder what the guests on this site are truly thinking of right about now . . .

probably all the stan twitters that like to rip info from here just to go and complain abt the site on their personals  :dmd:

If there's a deluxe edition they're definitely printing physical copies of it. I don't know if you're talking about a specific track (like Yosemite or BAR) but from what I gathered you're hoping it's gonna be on iTunes and not a regional bonus in Japan etc? Personally I'd rather have it the other way around, if it's a regional bonus there's at least a chance of getting it on a physical album (since Japanese releases can be easily bought online for example), whereas if it's just a digital bonus then you're not going to be able to play it on CD at all. Even if it is a regional bonus, you'll get it digitally anyway since someone will definitely upload it online.  :)

i feel like if its gonna be a deluxe itll be a target exclusive physical printing in the us (ultraviolence with the base 3 deluxe tracks + flipside was ofc, so was btd with ...something and lolita).  i think yosemite in of itself is already confirming there may be a deluxe, i mean she did mention it, so where is it?  only time will tell (and also why did she say "18 tracks" if theres only 16 on the album like ,,, cmon lana)

ps: bar-architecture/yosemite/roses bloom for you BETTER be deluxe tracks oh my god

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Honestly the production on bar is so bland her best lyrics from this era yet so bland sonically with shitty pop beats and a weak acoustic guitar

+1 for the instrumental. I don't like it a lot too

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

(assuming the tracklist is real)

i'm hoping for a reworked version of coachella instead of the released one.... this has so much potential. :defeated:

If she rewrites/changes the entire song using the outro as the base that'd be a true dream come true :teehee:

Still don't get the hate for  Coachella - yeah, it's messy and noisy and the production seems rushed and the lyrics are cringy. But her vocals are actually pretty good and the production actually has a bunch of pretty nice elements. if they actually rework it a bit to flow better, it could be a pretty nice song. Definitly better than "lOvE fOr LiFe FeAtUrINg tHe sCreEchEnD"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Still don't get the hate for  Coachella - yeah, it's messy and noisy and the production seems rushed and the lyrics are cringy. But her vocals are actually pretty good and the production actually has a bunch of pretty nice elements. if they actually rework it a bit to flow better, it could be a pretty nice song. Definitly better than "lOvE fOr LiFe FeAtUrINg tHe sCreEchEnD"

It's music, so of course, everyone got different opinions about this song.

Personally, I kinda hate it because the production is just bad, it sounds like a starting rapper on Soundcloud would produce, the lyrics are really cringy and sounds like an 8th grader wrote it about peace and even her vocals sounds lazy and like there are no emotions behind them... I am upset that it is on the album instead of BAR, that even with the fact that it's a demo it sounds 100% better than Coachella.

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

It's music, so of course, everyone got different opinions about this song.

Personally, I kinda hate it because the production is just bad, it sounds like a starting rapper on Soundcloud would produce, the lyrics are really cringy and sounds like an 8th grader wrote it about peace and even her vocals sounds lazy and like there are no emotions behind them... I am upset that it is on the album instead of BAR, that even with the fact that it's a demo it sounds 100% better than Coachella.

Of course everyone has a different taste. But constantly lynching this track while celebrating Lust For Life is just stupid. You may like one better, but in the end they are not really that far apart from each other in terms of artistic decay.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!