Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

When you're about to login and post on lanaboards.com but then you realise the gays are complaining yet again about an interview she did, despite the fact they criticised her mere days ago for not doing enough promo

ezgif-1-a02ee8ff29.gif

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

When you're about to login and post on lanaboards.com but then you realise the gays are complaining yet again about an interview she did, despite the fact they criticised her mere days ago for not doing enough promo

WORD

It might be boring and yes, we didn't get the details of the album that we wanted, but I'm actually excited to hear Lana's happier songs and "socially aware" songs. I don't see them as being forced at all, I just think she has changed - haven't we all changed these past years?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

THIS V MAG SHOOT IS FLAWLESS! That pic of Lana leaning back atop the horse is so iconic. I love her hair. BTD/Paradise Lana is back, bottoms!

And so Yosemite IS ON LUST FOR LIFE?! :legend: Either it was renamed or that tracklist is major bs. Also, that snippet of Cherry has me so hyped! :defeated:

Those of you who still somehow find a reason to complain are just ungrateful at this point.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Tbh the magazine interview wasn't that insightful (judging by the short edited version). Doesn't mean anyone is ungrateful just because some thought it could be better. :smokes3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So the general consensus is that the pre-order is this Friday? This is so exciting. This is my first Lana era to participate in pre-order ahh

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Tbh the magazine interview wasn't that insightful (judging by the short edited version). Doesn't mean anyone is ungrateful just because some thought it could be better. :smokes3:

I think it's a culmination of things. The same people seem to be continuously complaining. They ask for any bit of promo. Finally, V Magzine is released with an interview, confirmation of Yosemite being on the record, a snippet of the studio version of Cherry, new flawless photos and the same people are still not pleased. At this point, we'd be much happier people if we just took what we were given, regardless of how little it may be. I don't know why people keep expecting so much info from Lana when she's clearly not giving anything away this era. People have the right to complain and people have the right to find the complaining redundant. :smokes:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

girls i downloade ''soundhould'' i played ''daisy chains'' snipt and nothing apears what if it's not coming anymore or whatever 

they took it down

???, ?????????

girls i downloade ''soundhould'' i played ''daisy chains'' snipt and nothing apears what if it's not coming anymore or whatever

Tbh it wouldn't surprise me..Lana hasn't said a word..

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I would love the cover if it didn’t remind me of Madonna’s gross hairstyle during the MDMA or whatever era.

Plus what’s V Magazine’s thing for the high rise hairstyle!? They also did that last time, like leave it in the past already rats, that’s so 2012.

Also I know Steven Klein is like “Steven Klein” but I find this photoshoot inferior to past photoshoots from this era. Still pretty though, but nothing impressive. Steven Klein is overrated

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

This era is going to be the one with the longest song titles, When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing, Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind, like I am not complaining because I never listened to some of the songs but I wish that the song titles could be a bit shorter. Like, I personally always call Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind just Coachella. On a side note, I love the recent photo shoot and that we got another snippet from Cherry, and of course more information. Hopefully, the full interview will give us more information about her upcoming album.

when you wake up at 4pm and find out you missed the mag interview, studio vers. cherry, the photoshoot, and the chance to profit off this meme

ezgif-1-a02ee8ff29.gif

I would love the cover if it didn’t remind me of Madonna’s gross hairstyle during the MDMA or whatever era.

Plus what’s V Magazine’s thing for the high rise hairstyle!? They also did that last time, like leave it in the past already rats, that’s so 2012.

Also I know Steven Klein is like “Steven Klein” but I find this photoshoot inferior to past photoshoots from this era. Still pretty though, but nothing impressive. Steven Klein is overrated

tea

god-damn.png