Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

music to watch boys to is also one. I mean she says "putting on my music while i'm watching the boys" but she never actually says it exactly as the title is :creep:

She does the same in "Pretty When You Cry".

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I wish Lana could put Life Is Beautiful on the tracklist, but now I think that's quite impossible (if this tracklist is real).

LFL may be the last chance we have to get LIB through official ways, if not then someone will have to leak it (and I hope this happens sometime this year)

we can't get it through official ways, she doesn't have the rights

music to watch boys to is also one. I mean she says "putting on my music while i'm watching the boys" but she never actually says it exactly as the title is :creep:

also pretty when you cry is like that 

edit: beat me to the punch

She does the same in "Pretty When You Cry".

Isnt the title a reference to those old vinyl compilations? Like "music to jazz to", "music to take a bath to"

Isnt the title a reference to those old vinyl compilations? Like "music to jazz to", "music to take a bath to"

Prbly the song Music to Watch Girls By by Andy Williams as well

qpgosw.jpg

Serious question: On Coachella, who is the "your" she's sending her thoughts to?

Father Johnny Misty's wife. In the chorus she's talking about God.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

It seems we'll finally have a song on the release date, not 1 day earlier through leaks or something.

Congrats to Lana's team, maybe they're putting some effort on this after Love leaked?

original.gif

honestly @lanas team congrats on not letting summer bummer leak. I'm am utterly surprised

i'm utterly dissapointed  :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I read this in That Poppy's voice

Fun fact: I have people tell me I look like her all the time. I actually had a (rather strange) girl I met on a movie set who was sooooo convinced I was actually Poppy that she would get so mad if I tried to convince her otherwise.

While we're still off topic of the thread but on the topic of my movies, check out the Pitch Perfect 3 trailer to see your lil local movie star make a cameo from 0:14 - 0:19 :brows:

OKAY, BACK ON TOPIC. :smile:

I wouldn't get too concerned that she hasn't really said anything about SB, because the same sort of thing happened with Coachella.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's 4pm in LA right now so it might be a while gorls

Now it's 8pm in Brazil, fuck

We'll have to wait til tomorrow

original.gif

Fun fact: I have people tell me I look like her all the time. I actually had a (rather strange) girl I met on a movie set who was sooooo convinced I was actually Poppy that she would get so mad if I tried to convince her otherwise.

While we're still off topic of the thread but on the topic of my movies, check out the Pitch Perfect 3 trailer to see your lil local movie star make a cameo from 0:14 - 0:19  :brows:

QUEEN OF THE BIG SCREEN. Marilyn Monroe who?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Fun fact: I have people tell me I look like her all the time. I actually had a (rather strange) girl I met on a movie set who was sooooo convinced I was actually Poppy that she would get so mad if I tried to convince her otherwise.

While we're still off topic of the thread but on the topic of my movies, check out the Pitch Perfect 3 trailer to see your lil local movie star make a cameo from 0:14 - 0:19 :brows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZkuyLsN3gM&t=19s

OKAY, BACK ON TOPIC. :smile:

I wouldn't get too concerned that she hasn't really said anything about SB, because the same sort of thing happened with Coachella.

I WAS LITERALLY JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS.

LITERALLY LIKE THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE TRAILER I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK??? WAS THAT ELLE?? LIKE ORDERING A DRINK?? I WAS SHOOK AS HELL WHEN I RECOGNISED IT WAS YOU BUT I SWEPT IT UNDER THE RUG IN CASE I LOOKED CRAZY.