Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

k so I listened to the snippet like 20+ times now and I've decided that I'm really freaking excited. Songs like Change and Coachella are really weak on their own, but I think the entire album is really cohesive and it's gonna be really good :)

Don't spoil it too much for yourselves by comparing it to other albums!! It's a unique work and it's gonna be great :kiss:

Just realized that BPBP was one of the ones from 2015 which is why its a little slow (and dare I say boring) but I think Stevie will bring some beauty into it, making it a classic track

anything stevie touches turns to platinum gold so i have high hopes for it

I listened to the album snippets for the last time now. I'm gonna wait until the 21st cause I want it to be fresh. Also, I was listening to Beautiful People snippet and I only just realised you can hear Stevie's vocals in the background. :facepalm:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm just gonna say it,

God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It's chorus is as disappointing as Guns and Roses chorus. the verses:AMAZING. the chorus:EHHHHHHH

I'm just gonna say it,

God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It's chorus is as disappointing as Guns and Roses chorus. the verses:AMAZING. the chorus:EHHHHHHH

We have heard 2.5 words of the chorus, but you go girl

image.png

Just realized that BPBP was one of the ones from 2015 which is why its a little slow (and dare I say boring) but I think Stevie will bring some beauty into it, making it a classic track

It's Stevie Nicks, of course it'll be classic hahaha

original.gif

I'm just gonna say it,

u couldnt even hear the full thing

So ho many days til it leaks? Sorry Lana, but my wish it leaks til monday, can't wait any longer - not after listening the get free snippet on repeat for like 20 times -

it comes out in 8 days you cant wait ?, stop tryna ruin her sales wishin for leaks, we aint in offseason no more this isn't BAR :wtf2:

Love

Coachella

WTWWAWWKD

White Mustang

Cherry

God Bless America

are definitely gonna be my favorites off the album

giphy.gif

my favorites will be the entire damn album,

yes even the little defect late bloomer rcoachella