Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Ive been checking spotify daily since the pre order and neither summer bummer or groupie love have entered the charts....should we be worried?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Ive been checking spotify daily since the pre order and neither summer bummer or groupie love have entered the charts....should we be worried?

No, just enjoy the music.

They're not going to chart, I'd be very surprised if they did. Lana isn't a singles artist 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

SB:

Spotify:
#51 United States (+62)
#61 Poland (+8)
#86 Worldwide (+84)
#91 Canada (+75)
#112 New Zealand (+4)
#118 Australia (NE)
#147 Ireland (NE)
#154 Brazil (+44)
#162 Austria (NE)
#192 Netherlands (NE)

GL
Spotify:
#121 Sweden (NE)

Album: Lust for Life
Apple Music:
#10 Canada (-1)
#13 United States (-3)
#18 United Kingdom (-5)
#33 Germany (-11)
#34 France (-13)

it's kinda doing okay for being instant grats but since they're trying to make sb the new single they should really push it. even though they put gl higher in some countries new music friday playlists so idk if it's gonna be regional or whatever they're trying to do. gl=europe sb=us would be a smart decision but they ain't smart like that.

i76mrxw.png 

They're not going to chart, I'd be very surprised if they did. Lana isn't a singles artist

But love did pretty decent and lust for life did ok. I just really want the good sis to Debut at #1

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I don't know if I'm more excited for the album or to see if this gets to 2000 pages lmao! The snippets have me dyingggg. I'm gutted I missed the glitter posting but glad I skipped out on warning points.

I don't know if I'm more excited for the album or to see if this gets to 2000 pages lmao! The snippets have me dyingggg. I'm gutted I missed the glitter posting but glad I skipped out on warning points.

With only 49 pages to go its guaranteed at this point

:oprah3:

i just have to say im absolutely in love with the melody of TNC

Lay Lady Lay
On the side of a paradise
In the tropic of cancer

like the way she sings it is so tropical folky brazilian mountain its SO PRETTY

It would be really cool if 13 Beaches and Cherry were gapless and/or told a story in two parts - 13 Beaches talks about paparazzi and her finally finding a beach with dripping peaches. Cherry talks about all her peaches ruined - but maybe the song could be about paparazzi too? Certain lines like "smiling when the firing squads against you" evoke for me personally images of paparazzi pointing cameras and "celluloid scenes", "black beaches are ruined", "set on fire by fiends" give that sort of vibe.

Then again, 99% sure I'm massively projecting

fullsizeoutput-3494.png