Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

wish there was something else to talk about than these YouTube "celebrities" ( :toofunny:), can't relate at all.  :pft:

I already feel terrible thinking about how boring this forum will get once the hype post-release has calmed down and there's nothing else to look forward to than the festival shows, and after Lollapalooza we already know most of the setlist for sure, so it's just the outfits most of us will be here to see since a majority isn't going to one of those few shows. I hope members in Paris and Norway will keep their eyes open for her, I need that spottings section to be active around the time she's coming over here lol. I've been a member since 2012 but only now did I actually get active around here, I've spent so many hours here it's going to feel weird when nothing really happens. Although without doubt I'll also most likely just fade away once my show's in the past tense so I can't blame ya. 

Oh look, someone who definitely doesn't have the actual album is trying to attract attention by talking about leaking something which eventually won't even happen. 

piy9M4W.gif

TBH considering we've already heard cherry I couldn't care less if it leaks or not, but it's amazing how the post-release of songs changes then no matter how much of the song we have. Until we have full high quality songs it's awesome that we never know what to expect. Even if it is the fact that she moans "fuck!" pre-chorus or SB turning out not sounding like a total mess.

Same thing with the UV songs. I was quite disinterested in the actual snippets but once it actually released my mind was blown. Hope it happens with LFL.

I'm ready to be blown queens

i get that feeling too. it's always nice to have something to look forward to.. right now for me, it's the album...

but what's next after we get it? i dont know...  :ohno:

the only thing i know is that i will run to the record store on fri and snatch a physical copy.

giphy.gif

i get that feeling too. it's always nice to have something to look forward to.. right now for me, it's the album...

but what's next after we get it? i dont know...  :ohno:

the only thing i know is that i will run to the record store on fri and snatch a physical copy.

The definitely happening European TOUUUURRRR.

I know this probably has been discussed a lot but I need confirmation so please help. I preordered the album, i live in Europe. Does that mean I'll get the album at 12AM Friday in my timezone? If not, then when?

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

I know this probably has been discussed a lot but I need confirmation so please help. I preordered the album, i live in Europe. Does that mean I'll get the album at 12AM Friday in my timezone? If not, then when?

No it usually comes at like 6am

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ HOW DO I CANCEL AN ORDER I MADE ON HER WEBSITE? I ALREADY EMAILED THE CC BUT DIDNT GET A REPLY AND ITS BEEN LIKE 4 DAYS

I heard people were struggling with canceling orders like the box set. Try spamming her record labels Twitter account and wait for their reaction or something.

SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ HOW DO I CANCEL AN ORDER I MADE ON HER WEBSITE? I ALREADY EMAILED THE CC BUT DIDNT GET A REPLY AND ITS BEEN LIKE 4 DAYS

Same. I sent another one last night just in case. Hopefully they will respond today.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30971-1333723027-6.gif

I have a fake self made CD, too, and I'm going to leak 5 songs loool

I don't know if I understood this right but in case I didn't, honey it's most likely not going to happen. He'll probably be like

a) "Oh I'm sorry guys, I'm experiencing technical difficulties so I can't upload them for you after all"

b) "Sry I changed my mind, I don't wanna get in trouble for leaking them so just wait a couple more days. I've listened the full record and I can tell you it's so worth it"

or simply just

c) "I'm so annoyed of you guys spamming me to leak them I'm not going to do it at all"

Don't get your hopes up for anything unless they have real proof.

3mmp6iv.gif

Well in my country albums become available at midnight on at least Google Play or shortly after.