Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Please tell me which of these is about love and not just political/general stuff.

13 beaches

In my feelings

God bless America

Wtwwawwkd

Bpbp

Tomorrow never came

Heroin

Get free

Please tell me the topics of each song

If you don't mind spoiling yourself with the lyrics, google the lyrics

That's what I'm doing while waiting for the NZ release

nF70D0F.png

I think I was low-key expecting too much from Beautiful People Beautiful Problems. I actually like Stevie and her songs but her voice doesn't really fit well with the track in my opinion. I am still on the fence if Lust for Life is better than Honeymoon, because I like the more cinematic sound of Honeymoon.

By the way I don't mean this offensively or anything but when I listened to the snippets I had this other image about Lust for Life, which isn't very strange because it's a snippet - and now that I am listening to some songs, I am thinking uhm, okay.. lol. There's still some amazing tracks from this album and I really appreciate Lana putting so much effort in the album. She's also kinda swearing too much on Cherry. I actually liked the version of the lyrics she sang at that festival but I think she swears at least six times on Cherry. It kinda feels out of place. Heroin is a great song though, and the sound of that song is very nice as well.