Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What has happened?!

Not much - apart from the fact that the album leaked on two internet communities and quickly it was spreading on the internet. Oh yeah, and Lana tweeted about the leaks, calling people as a joke little fuckers, lol.

OK did anyone get tickets on the presale? It let me log in at 9:59am and it IMMEDIATELY sold out faster than I could click continue...... like literally all sold out in 10 seconds

Not much - apart from the fact that the album leaked on two internet communities and quickly it was spreading on the internet. Oh yeah, and Lana tweeted about the leaks, calling people as a joke little fuckers, lol.

"Joke"

:hooker:

EotAQlJ.jpg

Some insta fanpages are overreacting about the leak..like it was like normal 2 days before the release..stop spreading links and take it easy

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

OK did anyone get tickets on the presale? It let me log in at 9:59am and it IMMEDIATELY sold out faster than I could click continue...... like literally all sold out in 10 seconds

I didn't buy any tickets but that reminds me of when the tickets for Lady Gaga's concert was on sale. There was no pre-sale or anything so everyone rushed to get GA tickets. I was in a conversation with someone of the council and the tickets were on sale, I was like one hour too late and I had to buy seated tickets, worth eighty euro instead of the GA tickets which were priced at 60 euro. Her tickets are so high though, a meet and greet with a picture moment costs more than one thousand euro, lol.

I just woke up and I'm freaking out I'm listening to them in order right now see you soon

(I just saw Lana's twitter I'm laughing so hard lmaooo)

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif