Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I hope she does more fan interactions/events this year. I really want at least something like the HM hotline or signings :w8ing:

I'm praying she does a signing, or has meet and greet opportunities with her tour (assuming she does a proper one). I still haven't met her.  :pray2:  :trisha:

The Darla girl also created a fanfic about leaking Joanne back then... good day LMAO.

Btw what is "SR" song? I keep forgetting what it is\it's name and where it came from rip

The Darla girl also created a fanfic about leaking Joanne back then... good day LMAO.

Btw what is "SR" song? I keep forgetting what it is\it's name and where it came from rip

SR (believed to be Subversive Road) was the alleged "horror sounding" track. Eclipse recently confirmed its instrumental is now being used for 13 beaches.

Did i miss anything?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Watch Elle close the thread at 1999 cause you dumbasses posted 20 pages of blingee's.

Watch the album actually leak and Elle removes the link and scolds us before i even refresh the page and see it

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I hope she does more fan interactions/events this year. I really want at least something like the HM hotline or signings :w8ing:

I'm praying she does a signing, or has meet and greet opportunities with her tour (assuming she does a proper one). I still haven't met her.  :pray2:  :trisha:

She said shes not doing any signings 

FzytWEW.png

Look with your eyes , not with your hoping heart . It looks like photoshopped blurred trash .

I wish I had a bf who worked at target/walmart so I can give him a quick bj for that album smh

You wouldn't want the Walmart version though. It would be censored. =\

sum1 tell me why i'm sat here refreshing analboards and atrl every 2 mins for the past like 2 days help me

Me too. Its the pre-snatch syndrome. Just days before your fav releases an album you go into a state of unquenchable thirst. And only a leak can cure it. But those strong enough bare thru it until official release.