Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I was just looking on a Dutch record store website where I usually buy my records and on the website it said they sold Lust for Life on twenty July instead of twenty one July. I asked them on email when they will sell the CD and if they will give free posters like they used to. If they will sell the CD earlier, I might visit their record store and buy it.

https://twitter.com/darlagworly/status/886969124492120064

THIS IS SO BAD SO FAKE i cANT RN HELP

I'M SCREAMING 

oh btw first post hi guys

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The only lana reviews i care for are Dylan Will Not Participate on youtube. Not only are his reactions great, but he's hot and i lowkey think hes bi

honey it's 2017, no one's 100% straight anymore :hooker:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks. Been lurking for a while and thought I'd finally join  :)

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Dylan is so boring, and he doesn't even look that great like people claim him to be. There's this girl on YouTube, she has this bow or something like that in her hair, and she looks like she has dreadlocks and she literally cried when she heard some Lana song, I think she cried to Old Money. I mean, so much reaction videos are fake as fuck because they don't want to offend their fans.

Dylan is so boring, and he doesn't even look that great like people claim him to be. There's this girl on YouTube, she has this bow or something like that in her hair, and she looks like she has dreadlocks and she literally cried when she heard some Lana song, I think she cried to Old Money. I mean, so much reaction videos are fake as fuck because they don't want to offend their fans.

tbh, he's average at best and theres like nothing he dislikes so what's the point in watching the reactions anyway when he's excited for everything

image.png

Haven't been on this site since I tried getting HM from target, so hello everyone. but anyways there's this record store near where I now live that I was able to get the new Gorillaz album on vinyl a week in advanced because they had it put out on the shelves way early. If they were to have LFL on CD already and it's out on shelves I know their register system wouldn't stop the purchase from happening like it does @ target so we shall see I plan on visiting there every day (till NZ release or it leaks)

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Dylan is so boring, and he doesn't even look that great like people claim him to be. There's this girl on YouTube, she has this bow or something like that in her hair, and she looks like she has dreadlocks and she literally cried when she heard some Lana song, I think she cried to Old Money.

He teared up to Chelsea Hotel (or motel whatever)

He gives his own little theories and opinions on what he thinks lana is trying to tell (storywise) with each album, and on top of that he put her in his top 3 artists of all time after only hearing her less than a year ago. Id say hes far from boring

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Thanks. Been lurking for a while and thought I'd finally join  :)

Welcome! I'm already enjoying your username  :oopna:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Welcome! I'm already enjoying your username  :oopna:

Thanks  :kiss:

8LQ1.gif

tbh, he's average at best and theres like nothing he dislikes so what's the point in watching the reactions anyway when he's excited for everything

Yeah, I think there's this guy called Zachary Campbell. He makes reactions videos too but he actually speaks up when he thinks the album is just not that great. I personally liked Joanne but he reacted to it on his own personal way and I like that, he's kinda funny too. But I think most of the times he reacts to normal pop music, not artists like Lana.

And im not dragging or hating on ppls opinions. I just think he deserves more credit. And as for looks, thats a matter of taste. Everyone likes what they like

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: