Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Dylan is so boring, and he doesn't even look that great like people claim him to be. There's this girl on YouTube, she has this bow or something like that in her hair, and she looks like she has dreadlocks and she literally cried when she heard some Lana song, I think she cried to Old Money. I mean, so much reaction videos are fake as fuck because they don't want to offend their fans.

OMG, I love AJayII she is amazing 

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Will this album be released in 24bit FLAC (vinyl quality) on digital retailers? Honeymoon was only released in 16bit (which is equal to cd quality)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I think nz is like almost a day and a half ahead

Maybe they think it will leak on that day. At least in Europe it will be Thurday when NZ releases.

Depends on your time zone

Thank you very much :kiss: :kiss:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I'm probs gonna be at work for 2,000 pages but early congrats to this mess of a thread, i love all you guys and your wonderful breakdowns, meltdowns, conspiracy theories and drags. May this mess continue post-release.

The guy who claim to have LFL cd on instagram is saying that in 3 hours he will leak cherry and white mustang

and he put his account on private to gain followers. i swear if it ain't true :willcut:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

The guy who claim to have LFL cd on instagram is saying that in 3 hours he will leak cherry and white mustang

I thought it was confirmed  to be a fake copy?

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

No worries he's lying. He'll just upload to snippets we already have

ugh this is what happens when gays didnt get enough attention from their parents and now they seek it online

I can't wait four days

Girl, we have nothing yet. Just wait like everyone else and if something leaks, Lanaboards members will talk about it on the forums, I guess.