Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I mean, there's also Meek, Tyler, and Jay-Z's third week. Pretty sure she isn't going #1

I really don't see Meek or Tyler blocking Lana.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Do you guys think we're getting a clean version of Cherry? I wanted to play it in the car with my parents but I'd cringe if they listened to that "bitch"

5:13 en México  :defeated: Muero lentamente.

Necesito un sedante hasta despertar mañana  :toofunny: I think we will get a clean version of LfL, I don't know if I'm tripping or something but when the album was up to pre order I was able to chose the clean and explicit version in Apple Music.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Is it just me or does Coachella sound better on the album? It sounds remastered

And OH MY GOD THE BACKING VOCALS IN GET FREE 

They were non-existant in the 128 kbps leak but now wow I am slayed

image.png

im so excited

being team #DidntListenToTheLeaks is gonna be so worth it

i am so jealous now i wish i could unhear it all so i can experience it for the first time again it was heavenly

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I need Cherry censored bc I cannot stand the random cursing.

If she released a censored version of Cherry, I will actually like this song. The random cursing is so annoying.

im so excited

being team #DidntListenToTheLeaks is gonna be so worth it

Yessss, for the first time in my life, I was able to calm the fuck down and wait for the official release. I'm super excited

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I mean, there's also Meek, Tyler, and Jay-Z's third week. Pretty sure she isn't going #1

I can't see Tyler getting a #1 tbh. Maybe Meek. But I'm also like 80% sure that Lana isn't getting her #1, but she deserves it  :deadbanana: Also off topic but it's sad that Foster the People was a one-hit wonder band, they make good music. Anyway, glad they aren't snatching the #1 from Lana.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

i saw the news of the leak like an hour after it happened and i was like.....sis im havin None of This tonight

I found out about the leaks when I woke up at 1:00 AM for no reason. It was so tempting  :defeated:

On apple music it credits 'Choreo' as 'Korea'

Thats completely fucking impossible , tho? I clearly hear 'o' at the end

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too