Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

show me how

post some glitter gifs

:troll:

Hold up my iTunes is fucked lmao, its somehow switched to the US store but LfL is available? I think it's me

On the UK store lana's #2 and surprisingly is being beat by the new NOW album.

Then 3 and 4 are LP

The album came out in my country on July 20th at 6:00 PM WTFFF 

ibfj0i.jpg 2rv6d.jpg

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Just had my first listen because I stayed strong and ignored the leaks! It was blissful, in the dark in my room just appreciating it all.

Initial thoughts - the 1-2-3 punch at the end of Heroin - Change - Get Free are the best Lana has ever been lyrically IMO. Heroin was the only snippet I didn't connect to that much and I now think it's my favourite song she might have ever done, so yeah.

Cherry - Lana really salt bae'd the swears into that one wtf  :hooker:  I also felt like that and White Mustang were too short but I'm greedy!

In My Feelings is the sassy anthem we all needed.

Before 13 Beaches kicked in I was just thinking about how Lana hasn't had lush strings in so long.......then it started and I teared up.

BPBP and TNC are both examples of beautiful collabs, not that I didn't like LFL, SB and GL but they are just masterful.

The gunshots in GBA had me like  :excited: and World At War needs a few more listens, but yeah, Heroin is my jam for now, wow  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

This has nothing to do with sales BUT why do people always start to buy things from artists when they die? 

I'm sure that when they released the last album it didn't have many people buying it as there is rn...

Anyways, I hope he rests in peace 'cause Numb was a big part of my teen years 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Linkin Park will probably sell a lot today and over the weekend because of nostalgia reasons but then drop off in sales pretty rapidly. RIP Chester and my youth tbh.

Linkin Park occupy 3 out of the top 5 albums on UK iTunes, LfL nowhere to be found :(

edit: my iTunes Store region is fucked lol

lfl is number 2

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

7:38 aqui no está  :deadbanana:

¿Qué? Quizá a las ocho o nueve de la noche te caiga. I'm about to listen to it

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."