Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Oh shit, it really is the symbol for Chimera Music. Another one of the collabs?

Probably.. She been listen so much John Lennon and Beatles.. I guess thats a hint

:ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

C8HKyCIW0AU4Zo1.jpg

What is the third symbol? The one after Abel's?

Honestly the first thing I saw was "Leda and the Swan" (images here: https://www.google.com/search?q=leda+and+the+swan&hl=en&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiutLipx_zSAhVoilQKHSZzCdcQ_AUIBigB&biw=1280&bih=671 ) but I like the other idea of it being the album label better

Guys, so the Honeymoon trailer/sampler was released 10 days before she released the album right? (According to a post a bit further up, I'm forgetful with dates so correct me if I'm wrong). In the LFL trailer she referenced Tuesdays and the moon phases, going from covered to full moon- April 11th is the only Tuesday of the year with a full moon... low-key feeling like we could get this sooner than later and it's all rolling out quickly too in the last few days

giphy.gif

Guys, so the Honeymoon trailer/sampler was released 10 days before she released the album right? (According to a post a bit further up, I'm forgetful with dates so correct me if I'm wrong). In the LFL trailer she referenced Tuesdays and the moon phases, going from covered to full moon- April 11th is the only Tuesday of the year with a full moon... low-key feeling like we could get this sooner than later and it's all rolling out quickly too in the last few days

Bruh. :shock:

The only thing stopping me from thinking it could be that soon is that the Honeymoon sampler came with a release date but this didn't and she said it wasn't going to be a surprise release, didn't she?

guys pls don't get your hopes up too much, she announced hm before posting the trailer which featured songs.. this time the video is basically the album announcement so we shouldn't jump to conclusions. i'm sure she doesn't even know when the hm or uv trailers were posted... 

i76mrxw.png 

guys pls don't get your hopes up too much, she announced hm before posting the trailer which featured songs.. this time the video is basically the album announcement so we shouldn't jump to conclusions. i'm sure she doesn't even know when the hm or uv trailers were posted... 

Yeah, I'm inclined to think that without a release date we're probably looking at another month at the very least.

The only thing stopping me from thinking it could be that soon is that the Honeymoon sampler came with a release date but this didn't and she said it wasn't going to be a surprise release, didn't she?

I can honestly see/would love her announcing the album info this weeknd (lol) and maybe single start of next week and then album for that date, it wouldn't be a completely surprise album it'd be two weeks and if timed nicely with a collab as big as Abel is and these magazines / shoots / stories / possible MV with him it wouldn't be a flop

giphy.gif

So Polydor got done with her um, carefree attitude, so she's publishing under a different label now?

I think the Chimera Music logo is just signalling a collab with Sean or Yoko in the same way that Abel's logo signals a collab with him.