Masochism

Harry Styles

Honestly, that instrumental is giving me slight Father John Misty vibes reminiscent of "Pure Comedy" and "Ballad of the Dying Man".

I actually quite like this song. Much better than anything One Direction has ever put out as a group.

Hey kids... so Harry Styles released his new single "Sign Of The Times". What do you think about the song?  It really sounds very Lana and Bowie?

If you didn't heard the song there is a link to youtube:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0GKGpObgPY

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I fundamentally did not expect the track to have impressed me at all but it did. It's slightly reminiscent of early seventies Bowie and the sound of nineties U.K bands. Good on him aswell for bucking the music charts trends too  :hdu:  :gclap:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I can't help but replay this song. I cannot stand most 1D songs... they are so generic and vapid and shallow and pointless & so hearing Harry Styles had his own solo song I assumed it would be useless but BOY WAS I WRONG! I know the lyrics are nothing too amazing but the melodies and production are really intriguing to me and I just really connect to this song. Idk.

Might get old quick but for now I really like it.

I really like it. The last part reminded me of Pink Floyd's Eclipse and his voice is so Bowie style here. The lyrics are terrible though.