Masochism

Harry Styles

Does SOTT remind anyone else  tiny bit of Shades Of Cool?

YES. That's the first thing that came to mind when I heard it.

The album cover is beautiful. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

SOTT is surprisingly good. I think I'm the only one who likes a few of the lyrics. But as a whole I think they could have been expanded on, rather than the same phrases repeated over. I honestly wasn't expecting much from his debut, but I've found myself to be rather excited about the album release; if SOTT is any indicator of the other tracks. 

source.gif source.gif

C9SnYGVUwAQFGwV.jpg

cover is everything lust for life could and probably should have been.

Oh wow now that's an album cover  :O  :defeated: I'm interested to hear his new album so roll on may :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i have to say harry better deliver on this album cause i spent $80 on that fucking vinyl/cd combo and soooo much money in the past six years he honestly owes me lmao. i need 1d back together because i can't afford to support them all separately, it was much cheaper when they were a group :defeated: the song is pretty underwhelming to me which is really disappointing tbh. don't get me wrong i love him to death but i know he's capable of such better music lol, maybe he's just trying to build any easy fan base then go more expiremental later on kinda how lana did with btd then she kinda just did her own thing from then on out. idk, i just was hoping for a sound that was more reflective of his music taste and this really wasn't it :/ the producing is okay and the guitar is too short and sharp and honestly the riff is just meh it seems choppy and misplaced, the lyrics aren't anything spectacular either :( i feel so bad saying all this but it just wasn't what i was expecting from him tho lol. dont attack me cause i know this sounds like im not a fan but i've literally been a die hard fan for like six years now i've spent so much money and time on them and i've seen 1d twice in concert, and i still luv them all w my whole heart & ill continue to support them no matter what but im a 1d veteran im allowed to say whatever i want they're like my children

also anyone who acts like they're too good for 1d/harry/pop music in general can catch these hands. get ur pretentious insecure ass out of here

UbsOye5.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKNaz_UagRA

I hear some Fleetwood Mac,Pink Floyd and yet again Bowie influences here. I think also this maybe one of the best albums of the this year if the LP follows suit.  I honestly haven't been this surprised for a long time....  :wat:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Sign Of The Times honestly impressed me. I heard it for the first time live on SNL and wow Whos idea was to put him in a boy band? He has such a good voice. I was shocked. Never wouldve thought Id become at Harry Styles Stan but here I am.

Sign Of The Times honestly impressed me. I heard it for the first time live on SNL and wow Whos idea was to put him in a boy band? He has such a good voice. I was shocked. Never wouldve thought Id become at Harry Styles Stan but here I am.

me too hadjfkshdfj

lABVyGE.png