Terror Attacks

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/akayed-ullah-nyc-explosion-suspect-identified-27-year-old-brooklyn-n828361

The current climate towards these types of things is way too familiar in NYC. Like last year 2017 countdown

Omg WHY do they post the things he used to create to bomb with??

But hasn't, like, ISIS also killed innocent muslims? So... I mean "avenge the death of muslims"? It's not like ISIS is much better either.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The trial of the terror attack that happened in Stockholm last year has been going on since last week, and today the terrorist was questioned... I turned on the radio and the news told a few things he had described and I just couldn't listen. I wasn't there (but I could have been if it happened 3 years ago) and nobody I knew got hurt, but just to hear his descriptions of things that happened is hurtful enough. I was really worried that afternoon/night. :'(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The trial of the terror attack that happened in Stockholm last year has been going on since last week, and today the terrorist were questioned... I turned on the radio and the news told a few things he had described and I just couldn't listen. I wasn't there (but I could have been if it happened 3 years ago) and nobody I knew got hurt, but just to hear his descriptions of things that happened is hurtful enough. I was really worried that afternoon/night. :'(

it was awful. had so many family members close to the attack. can't believe it's almost been a year

it was awful. had so many family members close to the attack. can't believe it's almost been a year

Me neither! This time last year was really awful and stressful to me... can't imagine what families and victims are feeling right now, they must surely be much worse. :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png