Matt

Movie Discussion Thread

I honestly want to see his relationship with Bernard Herrmann...What a genius.

YES, I would love to see the Herrmann / Hitchcock feud over the soundtrack for Psycho.

Haven't seen Carrie yet. For those who want to start looking good old movies i recommend the top 100 of the American Film Institute.

Last movie i've watched was Taxi Driver, Robert De Niro was such a great actor when he was young :')

Speaking of remake, they want to do an another remake of Scarface... :'( http://www.deadline.com/2012/10/paul-attanasio-to-rewrite-universals-scarface-remake/

Haven't seen Carrie yet. For those who want to start looking good old movies i recommend the top 100 of the American Film Institute.

Last movie i've watched was Taxi Driver, Robert De Niro was such a great actor when he was young :')

Speaking of remake, they want to do an another remake of Scarface... :'( http://www.deadline....carface-remake/

Taxi Driver is classic. The score for it is beautiful and one of the highlights of the movie for me. I saw about that Scarface remake, first Carrie now Scarface. De Palma must be crying far far away.

So I'm not a real film connoisseur and I'm just loving that it's Halloween and all my favorites are playing. Hocus Pocus >>> everything else.

Hocus Pocus is the best Halloween movie on Disney. Halloweentown can't hold a candle to it.

I hated Black Swan, watching Natalie Portman trying to show emotions was painful. And I know that everyone absolutely loves Black Swan but I just don't understand why.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Since we're talking about Halloween movies I just have to say that Nightmare Before Christmas is the best Halloween movie ever, and if you don't agree with me you're wrong.

I've never seen Nightmare Before Christmas.

Favorite Halloween/Horror movies:

1. Rosemary's Baby

2. Repulsion

3. Carrie

4. Let's Scare Jessica to Death

5. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original not that sweat filled faux-gritty remake)

Other Halloween movies I like:

Halloween ; Les Yeux Sans Visage ; Tourist Trap ; The Blair Witch Project ; Profondo Rosso ; Silence of the Lambs ; The Innocents

Halloween is so wonderful, whenever I watch it - I know I'm watching a masterpiece in horror cinema. Les Yeux Sans Visage is a french film but extremely creepy and poetic. Tourist Trap is what you get when you mix Texas Chainsaw and Carrie together (completely serious about that).

I hated Black Swan, watching Natalie Portman trying to show emotions was painful. And I know that everyone absolutely loves Black Swan but I just don't understand why.

IMO Portman rocked that role. But I could definitely see why people wouldn't like it. It really depends on what your type of movie is. Some parts of Black Swan were a bit campy in my opinion, others really showed what a wonderful job Aronofsky did.

I watched Black Swan for the first time yesterday and understand the hype. I was pretty blown away.

Hands down ONE of the BEST films of this generation.

Beautifully done.

I feel like watching it now!

:flutter:

I can't be with the man I love,

I can't be if he treats me rough.

tumblr_mbseajROmO1qb9tu7o1_500.gif

I've heard really good things about it. I need to see it, hopefully it'll be on TV this month or December

Please watch it!

It's really good.

I love it, you will for sure see it on T.V this month or in December.

I watch it when they put it in theaters for the holidays in Chicago, it's so much better seeing it in theaters!

I've seen it 3D too, it was scary though

;)

I can't be with the man I love,

I can't be if he treats me rough.

tumblr_mbseajROmO1qb9tu7o1_500.gif

Anyone seen Taken 2?

I've seen the first TAKEN an infinite amount of times on HBO. How was the remake? Didn't see it, waiting for it to come out on DVD. I'm not a theaters person since the only person who will take me to the cinema is my older sister who is very annoying.

I've seen the first TAKEN an infinite amount of times on HBO. How was the remake? Didn't see it, waiting for it to come out on DVD. I'm not a theaters person since the only person who will take me to the cinema is my older sister who is very annoying.

I've seen the first one like a million times too, I absolutely love it!

It's actually a sequel not a remake, haven't gotten the chance to see it yet but I should soon!

People have been telling me that it's not that great though, but I guess I'll have to judge for myself

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Woops, didn't even notice I wrote remake, I meant to say sequel. People in my school have said it's not as good as the first, and plus I'm sure I'll see the sequel on HBO 24/7 next year.