Say Yes to Heaven

Official Audio: "Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)"

What if the video used for the official audio IS the video that was shot

Yeah, it's probably just outtakes or clips. Cause they're wearing the same outfit as on the cover art and in the cover art she's in a meadow of flowers. Maybe that's a scene!

i can't quite put my finger on it, but is anyone else getting butterflies (pt. 1) vibes anywhere in the song? i finished listening to LFL and then i caught myself singing butterflies but maybe i'm crazy. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

I'm usually one of the members on this board who resists a radio bop for a bop's sake, but I just love this song so much. The production has a lot of character. The lyrics are very sweet and endearing and uplifting. And maybe it's not completely lyrically coherent, but neither was stargirl interlude. It's just a little snapshot love ode. Idk, it makes me feel good.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

better than anything shitardlorde has ever done. i think you needed it to hear it from me.

and don't shoot the messanger! or don't dare to even try it :)

Sorry hun, I still think this track is trash and on the same weak level as Halseys new track.

And don't bring up that damn Lorde conversation, because I didn't even bring her up in the first place.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Not Francesco foreshadowing #LustForLife lyrics

WE'RE HAVING TOO MUCH FUN

'Cause we're having too much fun

Too much fun tonight, yeah

ob_acf6b6_10aout2015-lanadelrey-portofin

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1227&pid=37071#top_display_media

I bet Lana designed that shirt with her #LustForLife lyrics and forced him to wear it. I remember this shirt so well cause I thought "Is Franky being ironic that they're really having too much fun" cuz there were reports of them having a super rocky relationship.

Oh, the pretentiousness in some people here. I'm a Bach fan first but I can appreciate a song for what it is. This is a good pop song and the secret is to not overplay it (it's hard I know). Lana and the Weekend mesh well vocally, it's a passionate dialogue between the two. Everybody wanted faster songs, bops from her and now some of you are frowning upon this pop gem. This is the popiest song ever (officially) released by Lana and is showing her versatility. Some people are afraid that she might have some success with it....