Do You Agree?

Do you agree that teasing of all forms is bullying and should be discouraged?

I'd say that most teasing does come under the category of "bullying", although if it's just playful between friends and they both knows it's not serious but rather lighthearted, then I would say it's necessarily bullying, but yes overall I think it should be discouraged.

Do you agree that the world needs to make a shift to renewal, green & clean energy?

No tbh, some things are too deeply rooted in society for people to ever get over them. 

Do you think people should have their internet banned for harassing and threatening? 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Yes, but not for 3 generations. 

Do you think my metalhead box will come today, tomorrow or 6 months from now? The shipping time was 4-7 days and it's currently day 6. 

I think it definitely will come tomorrow and I expect you to let me know when it happens :P 

Do you think classical music is superior to the popular music of any era? 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I think it definitely will come tomorrow and I expect you to let me know when it happens :P

Do you think classical music is superior to the popular music of any era? 

No, I don't think any music is superior because it's subjective. 

Do you think there could be life on other planetary bodies in the solar system?

Yep, it won't be similar to human life, but life is out there. The universe is too big for it not to be. 

Do you think glam metal should just be called glam, glam rock or glam pop because it's not metal and metal doesn't deserve to be compared to shitty glam artists? 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Yep, it won't be similar to human life, but life is out there. The universe is too big for it not to be. 

Do you think glam metal should just be called glam, glam rock or glam pop because it's not metal and metal doesn't deserve to be compared to shitty glam artists? 

I think it should just be called Glam rock, but how can you call glam artists shitty :noparty:? What about Suzi Quatro? and David Bowie? New York Dolls? Lou Reed?

Do you think children should be sheltered from unhappiness? 

I AM MY ONLY GOD