Sign in to follow this  
James19709

Cola

Maybe it's a reference to the Mojave Desert idk

Random wild guess

I don't know what sense that could possibly make but that's what I'm praying for at the moment.

I live in the Mojave Desert :hooker: I'll just keep pretending she's giving me that shout-out.

Guest Maru the Cat

This song strikes me as a slow grower that will creep up on you and then BAM!! -- you're playing it on repeat. Hope I'm not disappointed!

Its very related lyrically, its the most upbeat song from the album and also it shows her AMAZING vocal range, that note she hits at the end its just SICK! I NEED THE LIVE NOW! I think this song has all to be a single, hope it will be, and I wonder with what word she'll change Pussy, perhaps my kitty tastes like pepsi cola?

Guest Maru the Cat

Just saying i really hope that's how she does a clean version. It doesn't sound cheesy like some do. :)

And anatomically... it could still be considered accurate/true to the song. :toofloppy:

Just saying i really hope that's how she does a clean version. It doesn't sound cheesy like some do. :)

Exactly my thoughts. I need some new Lana songs that I can play in front of my parents XD

2dt29zc.jpg

Exactly haha. My mom will probably cringe when I play Cola in the car for the first time :eek:

My mum's a Lana fan and when she buys the album I'm 100% sure she'll listen to it, call me and be like WHAT DID LANA SAY ABOUT HER VAGINA? IS THIS YOUNG PEOPLE SLANG? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

For me, Cola is more like my Put Me in a Movie 2.0:

eyeroll at first listen --> deletes it from iTunes --> puts it back --> "but no, seriously?" --> unchecks it in iTunes --> admits it's kinda pretty --> rechecks it in iTunes --> "but why did she have to go with THAT choice of words, exactly?" --> destined to break into my top 5 of that album (but wait, with TPE that's not saying as much...)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png