Sign in to follow this  
H E R O I N

Lana Attending Gucci's 'In Bloom' Fragrance Launch in NYC - May 2, 2017

Really...people don't like her outfit? It's fine. I like it, and I love the shoes. Stop judging her so hard.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

2vx4v83.jpgqueen of smoking 

i love how she has a handbag at the event but her cell is still in her coat pocket lol

Nah, I feel you, her face has her looked "off" to me around her cheeks especially over the last year, especially when she smiles. Which sucks because she has a wonderful smile that warms my cold dead heart. But it's like, I see it all over the DAZED pics, it looks so weird

they look like bulimia cheeks to me....but i hope that's not true and is just because I've over analyzed pics of my past bulimia cheeks :x

~INSTA1.gif

She has had a surgical bridge implant done. When it comes to nose implants you can either use a silicone like material or cartilage taken from elsewhere on the body (most commonly from ribs or hips). The reason why I think she chose a silicone like material implant is because it’s commonly known that these type of bridge implants over time can have a lot of issues (even a few years after having it done). I think the implant has been having an issue if not multiple (of the ones listed below) and she has been using fillers to try to correct the appearance of the now distorted bridge implant. 

"Material limitations: Silicone never incorporates with the body’s surrounding tissue. Instead, the body attempts to “wall off” these implants in order to separate itself from them. As a result, the implants never become a part of the body. Therefore, they can never defend themselves from infection or trauma. 
Movement: Silicone implants can shift position or get significantly displaced either while healing, or any time in the future, making the outcome less predictable.
Imperfect matches: Many silicone implants are pre-shaped, which means that they may not conform well to an individual’s facial or nose anatomy.
Erosion of underlying bone: Facial implants can put pressure on the facial bones on which they sit. Over time, this can cause erosion and absorption of the underlying bone. 
Infection: Silicone implants in the face have a significant risk of infection. Occasionally this infection occurs many years after surgery. Once infected, a facial implant must be removed.
Erosion: Synthetic implants in the face can put pressure on the overlying skin. Over time, this pressure can erode the skin and cause the implant to get exposed. When this occurs, the implant needs to be removed.”

As of most recently it looks a lot better and it makes me think she may have had a procedure to correct the implant. We’ll never know. But based on my years of observation and extensive research this is the most likely scenario. Still love her, though!!! Big Lana fan!!