cherriesinthespring

Dita Von Teese

No thread for the iconic Queen of burlesque? Dita and Lana are queens of the world in my eyes.

I'm sure this thread won't get much traction since she isn't a singer but I'd love to see your favorite pics of her or anything else interesting.

She just announced another set of dates for her tour The Art of the Teese. I already got my ticket for July in San Francisco. This will be my second time seeing her. Is anyone else going or has been before?

Here's the best pic I got when I saw her last year for her tour Strip Strip Hooray: clGWrC8.jpg

And a recent photo that instantly became one of my favorites: cBepr9g.jpg

LIZARD PEOPLE

I've always loved Dita, she's so beautiful. I actually have her book 'Your Beauty Mark'. I've never seen her live before but that would be everything.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

WH_1.jpg

LANA VON TEESE  :worship:

LMAO I love u

Saw Strip Strip Hooray last year, knew it would be good, but was blown away more than expected. She is literally moving art on stage.

Same, I wasn't sure what to really expect and then WOW it was the most amazing thing I've ever witnessed. she knows how to put on a show and I hope she keeps doing it for a long time. I know she's getting older but you'd never know it by looking at her and watching her perform

LIZARD PEOPLE

I've always loved Dita, she's so beautiful. I actually have her book 'Your Beauty Mark'. I've never seen her live before but that would be everything.

I've been thinking about buying that book. How did you like it?

I've been thinking about buying that book. How did you like it?

It's very good! She has chapters on lots of things like perfume, yoga, fashion, makeup etc. Also the pictures inside are gorgeous. Very informative book :kiss:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I love Dita! I have two of her books; she’s wonderful. One day I’d love to see one of her shows ❤️

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

9 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

I love Dita! I have two of her books; she’s wonderful. One day I’d love to see one of her shows ❤️

if you dont' mind - who's the girl in your banner?

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

up to now I always thought she was a german, because of the name and because she danced for germany at the ESC 2009 :toofloppy:

her back is amazing - i know she is probably one to say she doesn't work out but honestly - no way she has those arms and that back without working out. she must be so strict with her diet.

14 minutes ago, littlestarfever said:

if you dont' mind - who's the girl in your banner?

The one with the dude in it? It’s Lana and Barry! My icon is Laura Palmer ☺️

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”