queenbitchpro

Ängie

Love the new album but Basic is her worst song, the lyrics are so cringe

It's on the new album she released yesterday

this is Ängie lol I mean her aesthetics**

and that's not Never Coming Down I've been waiting for... that one is pretty awful

she really loves to ruin her own bops like boss, dope, tequila 

On 6/5/2020 at 4:10 PM, Nigel Hitch said:
I used to love her music but it just sounds boring now

and she totally ruined never coming down wtf

Allegedly someone has the original demo from 2017. Let’s hope it gets leaked cause that version is what it should have been. :willcut:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

ängie and the producer of the original never coming down had a falling out and she discarted pretty much a whole album (called everything is fake) just because she didnt want to release anything that is produced by him anymore. she also said that he pushed the sample on the original never coming down and that was never her original vision.

its a shame cause in my opinion he was the best producer she had worked in especially for pushing her out of her confort zone, but she clearly hates to take other people's opinions on her music, SHE BROKE HER RECORD CONTRACT, just so she could have full creative control over everything she does, and now she's broke and flopping ?

i still like her music and lyricism, but god i miss some better and more diverse production...

19 minutes ago, lovesick said:

ängie and the producer of the original never coming down had a falling out and she discarted pretty much a whole album (called everything is fake) just because she didnt want to release anything that is produced by him anymore. she also said that he pushed the sample on the original never coming down and that was never her original vision.

its a shame cause in my opinion he was the best producer she had worked in especially for pushing her out of her confort zone, but she clearly hates to take other people's opinions on her music, SHE BROKE HER RECORD CONTRACT, just so she could have full creative control over everything she does, and now she's broke and flopping ?

i still like her music and lyricism, but god i miss some better and more diverse production...

that's not true sis

here I go... first of all canto is the guy who produced everything is fake and he didn't produce never coming down... Johan Tilli did it actually

and she said her old manage pushed the sample on NCD not canto that's it

plus I glad she kicked canto's butt bc he ruined suicidal since 1995 with his generic production 
btw she has lost her buzz since that flop and she totally ruined never coming down 

11 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

that's not true sis

here I go... first of all canto is the guy who produced everything is fake and he didn't produce never coming down... Johan Tilli did it actually

and she said her old manage pushed the sample on NCD not canto that's it

plus I glad she kicked canto's butt bc he ruined suicidal since 1995 with his generic production 
btw she has lost her buzz since that flop and she totally ruined never coming down 

johan tilli did never coming down? i guess that makes sense since the record label she was in was his.. but the way she said it in livestreams and all it thought it was canto

i dont hate the new version of never coming down though the original is superior. harrison first said that he had an alternative version of NCD, i wonder if its more like the original. i'm on his discord group so i could ask him for it; he already shared demos for bambam and PTBYM on there

I was so excited about her when i discovered Housewife Spliffin’ but literally nothing else she’s released has even come close to that song.. it’s such a shame. Suicidal Since 1995 was disappointing - even more so when I saw her reply to a fan claiming she wasn’t inspired by Lana for her blatant cover of You Can Be the Boss. :rip: 

14417469274.gif

I really wanted to get into her but she's such a blatant copycat I mean....

She literally lifted scenes straight from Lana's West Coast MV even down to an simular outfit. It is only JUST a little different so she doesn't get ha arse sued lmfao :oprah2::eartha:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

On 6/13/2021 at 6:27 PM, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I was so excited about her when i discovered Housewife Spliffin’ but literally nothing else she’s released has even come close to that song.. it’s such a shame. Suicidal Since 1995 was disappointing - even more so when I saw her reply to a fan claiming she wasn’t inspired by Lana for her blatant cover of You Can Be the Boss. :rip: 

I like her music still, it's just her attitude I can't stand, such as this and her snapping at fans when they pointed out her 'album' wasn't of typical length. haven't heard anything she put out in the last year or so just because her attitude made me a lil indifferent...