Amadeus

Eurovision Song Contest

8 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Not the cokeheads winning LMAO 

HDJSKAKAKLA UALL its so funny ?:€/@/

i don’t even know where this rumor started cause here in Italy it never came up its so random???

im shocked that Italy won, I guess Europe likes a more rock sound, still it’s very weird??

if y’all liked the song y’all need to check out THIS song, it’s probably their best track

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

@Charlottexseax The rumor might’ve started because some people caught it on video last night :P

OMG):€&/@8392@/@-99-:€

ok i totally didn’t know that cause I’m not on social media and I have not been following Eurovision I just thought the press made that up lmaoooooo

4 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

OMG):€&/@8392@/@-99-:€

ok i totally didn’t know that cause I’m not on social media and I have not been following Eurovision I just thought the press made that up lmaoooooo

It‘s made up, come on. You see that he is shaking his right fist in joy and that his left hand isn‘t even at his face.

8 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

HDJSKAKAKLA UALL its so funny ?:€/@/

i don’t even know where this rumor started cause here in Italy it never came up its so random???

im shocked that Italy won, I guess Europe likes a more rock sound, still it’s very weird??

if y’all liked the song y’all need to check out THIS song, it’s probably their best track

Damiano was apparently "caught" sniffing coke off the table on live TV. If that turns out to be true that'd be a bit disappointing, but I'm holding out hope that he isn't dumb enough to do that (and to not do drugs in general) when all cameras were pointed at him. Btw they were asked about this rumour at the press conference last night and said he was looking at a broken glass (to me it looks like he's just screaming and bending himself over) + released a statement on their ig stories saying they're ready to get tested. I guess the EBU/Eurovision will look into it 

Edit: well of course the controversy had to stem from some butthurt twitter trolls. Nvm I actually don't even care about it now, and he most likely didn't do anything so :w8ing:

Edited by Lavender Sunshine
changed my mind on smth

24 minutes ago, COCC said:

It‘s made up, come on. You see that he is shaking his right fist in joy and that his left hand isn‘t even at his face.

yeah rewatching it his nose didn't even touch the table lol

but also can I just say that even if that was true i don't see what's wrong with it.. like yes we should not be doing drugs but people do coke all the time i don't really see it as a big deal it's just funny to me

Also it worries me that people immediately assumed (me included by making a joke earlier) that the first thing he was doing was coke maybe due to their more rockish style, feeding into stereotypes idk  :awkney: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

23 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Will Ben and Ed travel to Italy with Sam Ryder this Saturday, and more importantly, will Lana accompany them?

I highly doubt Lana even knows that ESC is lol.

When does this start again? Wednesday?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I wonder if Ukraine will win :oic2:

giphy.gif