Amadeus

Eurovision Song Contest

France was good, the rest was sone of the most bland amd boring rip-off acts I have ever heard. 

I really wonder how these bleak tracks can induceany feelings beyond indifference in anyone.

And why do they all think that screaming equals emotion. 

Also, not Lana promoting the worst act of the evening because of Ed & Ben ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

16 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

France was good, the rest was sone of the most bland amd boring rip-off acts I have ever heard. 

I really wonder how these bleak tracks can induceany feelings beyond indifference in anyone.

And why do they all think that screaming equals emotion. 

Also, not Lana promoting the worst act of the evening because of Ed & Ben ...

now that you have mentioned it, I also notice that many scream more than sing with emotion :crying4:

some good acts were also eliminated in the semifinals this time, because there was no jury, only audience voting

Fuck the juries. The one time we had a chance of winning and they let the hag win again just so she can have some boost for her otherwise lackluster career for another year.

On a more positive note, at least our king will be remembered and loved.

What a flop this year :noparty:

Of course they had to let win Sweden so next year they could celebrate 50 years of ABBA winning in Sweden, totally not rigged at all :D

Yeah Loreen was good but it was literally Euphoria 2.0 and most importantly, she won already 10 years ago, it’s so unfair to other countries, Sweden just had to bring her there so they could play on people nostalgia…

Even this year they showed how the juries sharing 50% of the final results it’s unfair. All the crowd was singing Cha Cha Cha and Finland received the 3rd biggest score ever from the audience… 

can’t wait to see Måns again for the millionth time :flop:

(Also Austria deserved so much more)

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

I've seen several people say Tattoo is Euphoria version 2 but, and this is not directed at you Fireffie just so you know :heart:, if you check out her discography, she has several songs with that sound. It's just her music.

But I agree, I never understood the point of having a professional jury casting votes. I've never seen who they are and it's kinda ridiculous that they almost have a 50% say in this.

I also think this will be our last win for some time, people are angry and I think they're tired of seeing Sweden being one of the top countries year after year.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Generally I don't see a point in the jury vote anymore. I think it generally improved the quality of entries to have a jury, as in earlier years, there were so many cheap entries trying to win by being half naked and other non-music-related things. Also the jury was supposed to decrease the risk of "neighbour pointing" and to give points to high quality entries which had no chance because of not being mainstream. However, nowadays it looks like the juries pick the entries which are mainstream only... (Besides, they also give many points to neighbours, partly even more than the audience.) So they kind of lost their reason for existence. 

It was expensive watch it 

17 hours ago, kitschesque said:

Hug him from me hahah I love him sm :(

I went to the airport yesterday as he came back and it was an absolute mayhem, the crowd went feral. No chance of getting an autograph and in the first 75mins or so I only saw a glimpse of his head bc the airport was packed with people and everyone lost it to say the least. Wasn't until after his press conference that he came out for a brief moment and I actually got quite close, got the whole rioting on video lol.

Can't wait to see him live next month.