Amadeus

Eurovision Song Contest

this thread will flop probably 

but it's coming lol 

my fav song by far (no my country) is by Belarus-Forever..

but this year got some good songs in general

it did fine last year lmao

i76mrxw.png 

A god damn snoozefest... for once I'm actually happy and satisfied with our entry (I've disliked Saara for a long time but Monsters is actually kinda catchy now)

A god damn snoozefest... for once I'm actually happy and satisfied with our entry (I've disliked Saara for a long time but Monsters is actually kinda catchy now)

I didn't like Finland's song. Sorry. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

this year is so strong and unpredictable. apart from lithuania they can choke (her singing kinda already sounds like she's choking though  :oprah3: )

the running order completely destroyed the chances of some songs 

i76mrxw.png 

What the hell is that Slovenia song lmao..also the portugal song reminds me of god save our young blood

...Wait, Romania isn't in the final?? LMAO, i knew that song would flop big time. It would've been nice to be at least in the finals but oh well..

I'm pulling for Germany or The netherlands. My favourites

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Oooh we have a Eurovision thread!

Sadly Poland didn't get in this year but I can't blame us with that horrible song and a horrible performance

If I remember correctly I'm rooting for Lithuania with that cute ballad, Portugal with these 2 girls (the short-haired one is super cute :defeated:), Germany has a cute song, I LOVED CZECH REPUBLIC SO MUCH, Also Israel was fun, Moldovia with that boxes performance, my mom loved Austria & Australia

Also am I the only one who hated Cyprus this year... That wannabe Beyonce got on my nerves as well as other European acts like Inna or Antonia ugh

I'm really curious how Estonia will do with that opera singer

Also Alexander Rybak participating again... :um:

Enough of me mumbling, I'd just like to point out that the first semi-finale was so much more fun than the second one which was incredibly boring

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif