Amadeus

Eurovision Song Contest

artsvik is enchanting europe so they buy lust for life when it comes out

You can't enchant people to buy something that doesn't exist.  :creep:

Okay that one's kinda cute. Not particularly great, but at least different. #NED

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

This is year Eurovision sucks. No songs stand out at all. I liked a lot of songs last year but this year it's the opposite. A lot of people are routing for Portugal but I don't understand the hype (no offence to Portugal people). Yeah the song is beautiful and he embraces his native language but the track is not a stunner. Same goes to France beautiful song and I kinda like the instrumentals but the song is just like every other Eurovision song. But one of my favourites is Belgium. I really like the girl's voice and the song stands out from the others. As for my native country (Bulgaria). I liked the instrumentals of the song a lot but I am not in love with the whole concept of the track. Never cared about Eurovision but let the best one win. I hope your countries win. What I care more about now is LFL so see ya on the other forum.

-Homeland of the Gods-

Okay that one's kinda cute. Not particularly great, but at least different. #NED

The Netherlands have a tragic song and powerpoint backdrop, the only good thing is their vocal ability.

i76mrxw.png 

I remember I knew a boy from Hungary, a few years ago. He was so hot and we skyped some times.

I don't even know where he is anymore. True love is violent, indeed  :cryney:  :cryney:  :cryney:

That's more than most of the others have. :thumb3:

Okay, WTF is this? :toofunny: #HUN

Did you see the dancer's face? Priceless 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif