Elle

New Song "Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind" Out May 15

Uploads images to photobucket, creates new thread, embeds images, quotes and publishes posts - can't type

Love you really  :teehee:

I'm the exact same way when I drink lmao I can't type for my life but I can do anything else computer related :toofunny:

te deseo, cariño

I'm the exact same way when I drink lmao I can't type for my life but I can do anything else computer related :toofunny:

My vocabulary expands and I write angry facebook posts which I am mortified over the next morning.

TBH i'm sure @Elle 's legendary lizzy grant acrylics make it difficult to type when sober  :lmao:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Why must it have Coachella at the start. I'd rather it just be Woodstock In My Mind :') way more iconic

she couldn't decide which festival is more iconic and loved, so she included both

why u r so obessed with Noir that song is horrible  :defeated:

Hey @Elle can you ban this member? 

Hey @Hundred Dollar Bill remember on 10 May 2017 - 12:41 PM when you told me "i owe you! if you have any forum or member problems , or anything i could do for u let me know!!" I have a problem and you owe me one  :creep: 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg