Say Yes to Heaven

Tomorrow Never Came (ft. Sean Ono Lennon)

[Refrain?]

Isn't life crazy now that I'm singing with Sean?

^^ is that line legit? :usrsney:

Yes, It's legit. Lana said it in the Flaunt interview. They also said it is repeated more than once in the song which is why I'm inclined to believe it's in the refrain or chorus.

is there a snippet for this??

There isn't

is there a snippet out? whereeeee

there isn't

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Yes, It's legit. Lana said it in the Flaunt interview. They also said it is repeated more than once in the song which is why I'm inclined to believe it's in the refrain or chorus.

There isn't

You weren’t in the spot you said to wait. is the lyric that's repeated hog

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I wish the lyric was "John and Yoko" Instead of "Lennon and Yoko" because technically Yoko's last name is Lennon as well. I know it's a weird thing to care about, but it just bothers me. I'm extremely excited for the song tho.

I'm thinking she used "Lennon and Yoko" to better keep with the flow and for it to rhyme with "put on the radio" (If you sing that in ur head they can rhyme :P

Put on the radio

Lennon and Yoko

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Yoko is very important. She was the love of John's Life.  (and yes he went through a period of separation)
Sean was their one and only child.

Sean keeps the legacy flowing.

And reading the interviews recently with Sean and about the duet, he does feel insecure.

there should be no hatred for Sean and for Yoko

Yoko is John is Yoko. The two are entwined forever.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Yoko is very important. She was the love of John's Life.  (and yes he went through a period of separation)

Sean was their one and only child.

Sean keeps the legacy flowing.

And reading the interviews recently with Sean and about the duet, he does feel insecure.

there should be no hatred for Sean and for Yoko

Yoko is John is Yoko. The two are entwined forever.

Cant believe you brought this back again just to post this nonsense mess

I thought the song leaked or something  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

I didn't bring it back, there are 4 posts in the last 36 hours, and btw, you just bumped it! LOL

I don't want a leak, I will wait for the official release

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

https://youtu.be/nNKvV71VMdI?t=7m57s

this was in the top searches for sean lennon. wonder if he was pissed that the lana song ft him was about his dad.

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan