Where is this picture of this bird-killing outfit from? At this point I prefer Gaga and her meat dress. At least she wears the brutality inherent in it on her sleeve. Literally.

You bumped this godforsaken thread to discuss.................ostrich.....coats......?

Yosemite

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

What makes you think it wasn't recorded? 

we never got a damn snippet.... instead we got a 2secs live acapella, and the lyrics were basically her paraphrasing the description she gave of the song on some interview....

:deadbanana:

we never got a damn snippet.... instead we got a 2secs live acapella, and the lyrics were basically her paraphrasing the description she gave of the song on some interview....

:deadbanana:

Good point, but I'd say considering she's described it as her favorite track from LFL, and a song that she did in one take, it's very unlikely she never recorded it. It's a real shame we don't have it, I have a feeling it would of been a great addition for NFR. 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

lock the thread

Never

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The last track on the new Tame Impala album is called 'One More Hour' and it has lyrics that go:

I did it for love

I did it for fun

[...]

I did it for fame

and my mind went straighttt to what we've heard of Yosemite's lyrics hahah  :creep:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

For a second I thought it leaked and my heart stopped lmao

But Y*semite  is not forgottten! One day it will see the light of life!!!!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 2/14/2020 at 5:59 PM, daphnedinkley said:

The last track on the new Tame Impala album is called 'One More Hour' and it has lyrics that go:

I did it for love

I did it for fun

[...]

I did it for fame

and my mind went straighttt to what we've heard of Yosemite's lyrics hahah  :creep:

The perfect sister track to both BAR and Yosemite. Maybe those songs are about a secret relationship with Kevin Parker, not Barrie :oic:

I hope we can soon move this song to the COCC lyrics folder.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:23 PM, Pico Boulevard said:

For a second I thought it leaked and my heart stopped lmao

But Y*semite  is not forgottten! One day it will see the light of life!!!!!

Yeah, the day Chemtrails is released :sass:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

11 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Yeah, the day Chemtrails is released :sass:

We won :beyonce: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

-Sorry to bump the thread- 

I came across a person on YT (Mohamed Bouadjimi) who did a cover of Yosemite. He made up some lyricsIm pretty sure since the only real snippet I know of is that really short one with the annoying fans screaming. But his cover sounds REALLy beautiful!! I was so sad to realize it might not be what Lana does, but Im still interested in what we will eventually hear. He kinda posted it as if it was a real leak so hes catfishing as the real song tbh. 

But now that I listen to his version on the daily idk how I will react to the real version..... I hope I like it :facepalm: 

I tried to search the thread to see if anyone else mentioned this but I only skimmed every few pages~ 

Yosemite cult members rise & celebrate :kris:

Only one month until we finally get to hear this song. It still feels surreal to me but we won!!!!

tenor.gif

@salvatoreyou are the winner of the century...the moment your long lost soulmate Yosemite made it on the COTCC tracklist, you raised from death..ICONIC

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Great song! It’s kind of hypnotising?

I’m so happy that we finally have TNBAR’s sister track. And I love that we have the full little “story” now. 

we finally have it y'all. it's out there in the open, yosemite is finally free. ugh yes no more culty 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole