23 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I really do think this is one of her all time worst written songs next to Let Me L*ve You Like A Woman

It's not as bad as LMLYLAW but it's so empty compared to her other songs 

I think you need to do something with ur ears. Go visit a good doctor.

The Yosemite is the best Lana song. Her top 1 easily. Only Cherry Blossom is on the same level.

Mmeow~

1 hour ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I really do think this is one of her all time worst written songs next to Let Me L*ve You Like A Woman

It's one of the most boring over hyped overrrated songs LB's kept begging for.

Boring and underwhelming and for sure her worst song. So boooring.

Wild At Heart is better. Chemtrails and Love You like a Woman is better. Tulsa is beautiful too.

Don't listen to what others say to you btw. You're entitled to your opinion just like I do. Put them on ignore.

5 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I only like for the instrumentals. The writing is at the same level as HIB

I don't know if this has been discussed before but has anyone noticed the similarities between Change and Yosemite? I feel like Yosemite is where she was trying to get to in Change

Change has lyrics about the wind blowing and it's strong and "on the wings of a bomb" and basically she is very vulnerable, and then in Yosemite she sings that she is no longer a candle in the wind. It's like Change is all about instability and uncertainty and thinking she needs to change. And then Yosemite is the opposite - it's about stability and accepting that some things are outside of her control and can't be changed and/or don't need to change, and that the past is the past, etc.

I can also a hear a similarity in the way she sings "it's blowin' in softly" and "like I was before" but maybe I'm reaching

And to me this all makes sense because she said she didn't put Yosemite on LFL because she wasn't at that place yet

Idk if any of this makes sense because I don't have time rn to word it better than that, but yeah

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Definitely one of those songs that are a bit tragic lyrically at times..

seasons will turn,

the world it will turn

the only thing we'll turn

is the pages of all the poems we burned

is kinda serving

CyVBhgpUcAQjMjd.jpg:large

But the sound saves it for me.

The ambiance of the guitar plucking is so hypnotic and I’m pretty sure Rick posted that it was the same guitar they used when they first wrote West Coast on Insta. Maybe this guitar cover will help some of you see it in a different light

On 9/21/2021 at 11:32 PM, Rorman Nockwell said:

I don't know if this has been discussed before but has anyone noticed the similarities between Change and Yosemite? I feel like Yosemite is where she was trying to get to in Change

Change has lyrics about the wind blowing and it's strong and "on the wings of a bomb" and basically she is very vulnerable, and then in Yosemite she sings that she is no longer a candle in the wind. It's like Change is all about instability and uncertainty and thinking she needs to change. And then Yosemite is the opposite - it's about stability and accepting that some things are outside of her control and can't be changed and/or don't need to change, and that the past is the past, etc.

I can also a hear a similarity in the way she sings "it's blowin' in softly" and "like I was before" but maybe I'm reaching

And to me this all makes sense because she said she didn't put Yosemite on LFL because she wasn't at that place yet

Idk if any of this makes sense because I don't have time rn to word it better than that, but yeah

was thinking this as well, i recently attempted to put Yosemite in the lfl tracklist and it fit best either after TNC or after Change (i tried in between Heroin and Change but it just felt WRONG to separate the two, still sounded beautiful tho)

11 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

was thinking this as well, i recently attempted to put Yosemite in the lfl tracklist and it fit best either after TNC or after Change (i tried in between Heroin and Change but it just felt WRONG to separate the two, still sounded beautiful tho)

Everyone I have ever talked to has said that Yosemite fits best after TNC. It's so weird how he all have the same thought process regarding this song lol

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

2 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Everyone I have ever talked to has said that Yosemite fits best after TNC. It's so weird how he all have the same thought process regarding this song lol

now i wonder where TNBAR would go? directly after yosemite? since she said it was a sister track to yosemite (and compared the set to summer bummer & groupie love)

On 9/24/2021 at 11:59 AM, lanabanana11 said:

now i wonder where TNBAR would go? directly after yosemite? since she said it was a sister track to yosemite (and compared the set to summer bummer & groupie love)

since she discussed the original concept as a half “acoustic” half “pop” record, I always envisioned the acoustic side being the beginning inner struggle and the pop being the brighter side.

Thirteen Beaches

The Next Best American Record

Wild One

God Bless America

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

Lust For Life

Tomorrow Never Came

Yosemite

Roses Bloom For You Interlude

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

Groupie Love

If I Die Young

Heroin

Serene Queen

Young And In Love

Get Free

i see Yosemite as the closure she comes to in the first act

26 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

since she discussed the original concept as a half “acoustic” half “pop” record, I always envisioned the acoustic side being the beginning inner struggle and the pop being the brighter side.

Thirteen Beaches

The Next Best American Record

Wild One

God Bless America

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

Lust For Life

Tomorrow Never Came

Yosemite

Roses Bloom For You Interlude

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

Summer Bummer

Heroin

Groupie Love

[Going On & On / Hymn]

Young And In Love

Get Free

i see Yosemite as the closure she comes to in the first act

swap Heroin & BPBP with Wild One & GBA and i think youre on to something!

However i meant more like, I think even after she scrapped that original concept, she still had TNBAR & Yosemite on the album, but then they were scrapped last minute. so i wonder if Yosemite and TNBAR were back to back or at different parts in the tracklist. Ugh i wish a scrap of paper with the og tracklist would leak hahaha like how it did with chemtrails

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

It should’ve replaced White Mustang :creep:

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

every time i listen to this, when she says "honey" i say "hunty" so it sounds like she says hunty

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole