leak that bitch and my song 57

or well first my song 57 cuz shes skinnier and better than yosemite

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

what's a life is beautiful lol

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

girl if you don’t

I’m sorry I just need to hear something new... ): maybe it’s time we get a proper leak? Someone????

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

NOT EVEN 13 MONTHS AGO LANA RELEASED A 16 TRACK ALBUM

I know but she also made about 30 tracks for it and half of it didn’t make the final cut. SHE HAS MORE MATERIAL FOR ANOTHER RECORD!! lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yosemite

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

...is dead

…and rotting in a cave in Yosemite National Park, only to be found in 56 years by an unsuspecting hiker

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

…and rotting in a cave in Yosemite National Park, only to be found in 56 years by an unsuspecting hiker

...who finally leaks it but at that point nobody even cares anymore so it wasn't even worth it 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***