Elle

Cherry

The firing squad line can make this song have a political point of view; surving through violence and the persecution of the goverment in this dark times with your lover and the power of love  :hooker:

Her political awake album indeed! Yasss :kris:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

if weren't for the fact that this album is supposed to be cheery and mature, i'd say it's about drug use. the ingredients were part of the witch brews she'd get wonky on  :delish:

aw hell yeah, i love smoking rosemary. that herb lyfe

I'm pretty sure these are the lyrics in the bridge:

My rose garden dreams

Set on fire by fiends

And all my black beaches

My celluloid scenes

Are torn at the seams

And I fall to pieces

I fall to pieces

When I'm with you

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I love this song, it's classic Lana with 90s vibes imo. Could it be my favorite Lana song? Time will tell...but this song better get a fucking music video  :hooker:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I'm finally listening to the performance for the first time and I'm genuinely shedding tears this might be in my top 4 fav Lana songs... It's the best of what she can do... Gives me so much unreleased vibes oh my God this is way too much for me if this isn't her magnum opus it sure looks like it... Filling my backpack with 60 packs of tissues for Lollapalooza cause this is going to make me cry for 48h straight oh my god I'm shaken to the core

ZKcaooE.png