Sign in to follow this  
Jim Morrison

Luna Shadows

I've been waiting for this thread on her music. She's the closest thing I've found to sounding like Lana. The first song I heard was 'Hallelujah California' :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I've been waiting for this thread on her music. She's the closest thing I've found to sounding like Lana. The first song I heard was 'Hallelujah California' :flutter:

tbh I can only feel Lana vibe in the "Cheerleader".. the rest is more CRJ

Just saw this thread and assumed it was new, then I saw you replied and I was like YES MY FAVE IS BACK but now im sad cause you're not and that was more than 6 months ago  :sadcore3:  

This music reminds me of Digital Daggers, Purity Ring and a better Halsey. Like if Halsey just had this girls voice...  :grinds:

I love all the songs from her EP, but Cheerleader and Jesus Christ have got to be my favourites! Saved and she's a new fave

I just searched for this and there are 3 different threads! 

I like the new album. I particularly like nite swim (lyrics are so nice), and the trash tv video is really nice, I love the idea and lyrics of it, which she explained in a comment.