Sign in to follow this  
ParadiseFreak

Lana's live choreography

Does anyone else feel like Lana's choreography, and backup singer/dancers just feel awkward?  Lana moves likes she's embarrassed.  Wish she would just go back to standing there.  It felt more honest.

26vMNDz.gif

I feel that way too. I'm not really a fan of the back up dancers but I think they were put there in the first place to make the performances more 'exciting'.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

sometimes i do think its kinda awkward but it's somehow cute...

maybe it's just because she's not familiar with the dance move.... 

i really wish the backup dancers are literally just "BACKUP" dancers. they always stand in front of her, and block the view from the audience :rip:

what it is supposed to be:

tz0Krgd.png

what it is in real life

ROiuAqK.png

giphy.gif

Dancers are stupid. She's not a dancer it doesn't look natural. Also don't crucify me but her voice has been OFF the past two performances. I didn't see the full videos just clips but she's off tune. Also she was headlining huge festivals last year. Why is she doing these small festivals, 20 min shows, and not even headlining??

You guys are always doing the most. Lana doesn't look anymore uncomfortable and awkward than she's always done. 

Also, I actually love the dancers. I think they add a lot to the show and I disagree that they seem out of place. They totally fit the 60's girl group aesthetic she's going for. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

i just want them to be backup dancers for REAL

they block the view from the audience which is so annoying

other than that i really miss the natural lana

remember when she was walking around the stage smiling and holding blake and do whatever she wants rather these moves

even the slut drop was so fucking hot when she was standing alone, now it is not  :( but its fine as long as she's happy with that 

:smile3:

She's just so unenergetic even before she did any choreography. I know everyone says it's just her stage presence and stuff, but until she can get sincerely lively on stage, the dancers and her choreo will always look awkward because it looks like she's not into it (even if she is in her mind.) 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

the weird rapid arm movements during ottr are an unmitigated disaster. the rest of the dancing isn't as repulsive but it makes the whole show seem rigid and takes away the magic imo. what i always liked about lana's live performances was how relaxed and real they were. 

You guys are always doing the most. Lana doesn't look anymore uncomfortable and awkward than she's always done. 

Also, I actually love the dancers. I think they add a lot to the show and I disagree that they seem out of place. They totally fit the 60's girl group aesthetic she's going for. 

We're doing the most because we have opinions? Fuck off

FzytWEW.png

The dance is cute, we know that dancing is not one of her strong skills.

I was also smiling, when she said they needed weeks to learn it. I was dancing for 10 years, and this can be learned in hours.

But somehow it fits with her I think, with all the awkwardness.

2ikzg5s.png

The dance is cute, we know that dancing is not one of her strong skills.

I was also smiling, when she said they needed weeks to learn it. I was dancing for 10 years, and this can be learned in hours.

But somehow it fits with her I think, with all the awkwardness.

Lol, I thought the same thing, I know how to dance to Cherry after only seeing it once or twice. xD Anyways, I think she's still not used to dancing and singing at the same time, hopefully she'll become better the following years (or ditch the moves and just go back to singing).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Gotta say - the choreography has come a long way.  Loving the new 2018 moves.  On top of the piano for White Mustang, Pretty When I Cry laying on her back.  I feel like it's all finally starting to work.  And this move makes me feel things

http://www.lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10012/29714612_124787695034557_8896725862594904064_n.jpg

26vMNDz.gif