Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend - May 27, 2017

On Saturday Lana will perform at BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend in Hull, UK! She also performed here in 2012. Hope she performs Cherry again. Anyone going? Any thoughts?

Info here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/eppp6q

(Also fuck I forgot to put this in the 2017 performances folder could you fix it queen @@Elle)

I can't remember but when she was on BBC Radio 1 for the LFL premiere did she say she'd drop by for another chat/interview during the Big Weekend event or not? 

i'm sure they're gonna interview her before/after the show and not in the bbc studios in london though. They mentioned they're gonna do interviews but didn't say anything about the acts so far.

i76mrxw.png 

Wasn't there some discussion in the LFL pre-release topic that they would professionally livestream it, or at least some of the acts? I'd definitely enjoy a professional one considering that I'm also able to watch it since it's like 7.30PM here :flutter: a random Instagram user streaming it will do ok too though

Wasn't there some discussion in the LFL pre-release topic that they would professionally livestream it, or at least some of the acts? I'd definitely enjoy a professional one considering that I'm also able to watch it since it's like 7.30PM here :flutter: a random Instagram user streaming it will do ok too though

I think the professionally livestream is only on mainstage  :ohno: 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Lana's gonna perform at 17:30 / 5:30 pm BST.

12:30pm EDT / 6:30pm CEST

if you're unsure about what time it is for you use this.

Radio 1's Big Weekend in Hull is finally here and we are so HYPED it's untrue. The line-up is out of this world so, clear your Saturday because we're going in deep - backstage photos, exclusive features, and more videos than you'll know what to do with. If that's sounding a little overwhelming then here are 7 moments you will not want to miss on our live stream...

4. Lana Del Rey - Where It Begins Stage - 17:30

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/articles/452a5b09-87b9-4f07-bc36-30c8aff42d8e

i76mrxw.png