Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Traditional LDR fan art by Clampigirl

I'm stressing about the exam so I just came here for a few minutes to dump this, hehe.

Pop art inspired Lana portrait I made 2013 I think and a more recent one from a few months ago. I only have traditional tools to work with and 99.9% of the time I draw in black and white. Nothing exciting about that.  :creep: I messed up her finger in the colorful portrait, I slipped with the brush... and I forgot to paint her neck. Sigh.

I plan on trying to draw more of her this summer. And other things too, I haven't drawn in such a long time now. I gotta keep my skills, hehe.

Someone, please teach me how to do the spoiler thingy (thank you @Lust4Life!) these pictures are just too big. Sorry about that.

15802542_1871266909755976_78975592393825

17663796_206735853154679_505925509423562

Lol, her eyebrows remind me of antennaes here. xD

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I love these! The second one's really cute.

To do a spoiler, you click the third icon on the top in between the eraser and the font (specialBB code), and then scroll down to spoiler.

Thank you for telling me, I've been wondering for so long! It wasn't that hard, haha...

I'm glad you liked them. ( ^ - ^ )

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I sat in the grass a little while as the sun was setting and doodled this, I think' I'll try to finish it this week/weekend. It's Lana the Witch in a manga inspired look because I don't know how to draw humans without a real reference picture and I've always drawn manga so.

Sorry for the blue quality, that was just how my phone wanted to take it.

DCTZMnnWAAEM0k5.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I sat in the grass a little while as the sun was setting and doodled this, I think' I'll try to finish it this week/weekend. It's Lana the Witch in a manga inspired look because I don't know how to draw humans without a real reference picture and I've always drawn manga so.

Sorry for the blue quality, that was just how my phone wanted to take it.

DCTZMnnWAAEM0k5.jpg

Oh, forgot this quick doodle I made when the musicvideo for Love got released, I was bored during a lecture:

17586888_1970373649857590_41537037256905

THIS IS SO DAMN CUTE

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I waited for help this morning at summer research school and doodled Lana before I realized I might have some articles to read instead.  :creep:  It doesn't really look like her except for the hair (the nose... it's too straight. I doodled with pens and realized my mistake too late...)

DEoNAXuW0AA9xTX.jpg

And I still have to finish my Lana the Witch picture (scroll up to see it), but I don't have the time...  :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Finally felt like I had some time over so I did something I haven't done for a while - drawing. Started with a failed portrait and then moved on to a line art Lana Del Rey doodle. Much better! I'd love to make more of these, it was really fun to make. :)
I think I need glasses, staring too much on screens while studying + entertaining myself isn't good after 3 years... started to go a bit blurry when I was almost finished...

TGkWHKO.jpg

Bigger picture from my Twitter: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DK7MAtWXoAMxm-t.jpg

Reference picture is one of the many photos that Chuck has taken of Lana.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Finally felt like I had some time over so I did something I haven't done for a while - drawing. Started with a failed portrait and then moved on to a line art Lana Del Rey doodle. Much better! I'd love to make more of these, it was really fun to make. :)

I think I need glasses, staring too much on screens while studying + entertaining myself isn't good after 3 years... started to go a bit blurry when I was almost finished...

DK7MAtWXoAMxm-t.jpg

I love how you did her hair!!

i absolutely adore these!!!!! high key getting me inspired to start drawing again. thank you for sharing them! i really can’t express how much i love these lol

Omg, thank you for the kind words!! :krylie: Scrolling around on Instagram made feel like drawing again so I picked up my pens late last night and just did it, hehe. I'm so glad to hear that you like them, I personally don't think they're great (everything is more or less doodles except for the pop art painting and the line art) because I've done better and know that I can do better... but I just haven't had the time to make a proper Lana portrait yet. :P

Thank you!! :kiss:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

- Work In Progress -

Sketched this a while ago, thought it looked awkward but decided to pick up the pen tonight to work on it some more. Might finish it sometime later, hopefully before 2018 starts. I would do it now but I have class tomorrow and gotta sleep, it's midnight... again.

Got inspired by the last drawing and wanted to try the same style again. :)

Bzrpiiu.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I found these uglies on my harddrive, I had completely forgotten about them lol. From 2014.

She looks too young.

AY7EUxU.jpg

A doodle.

9nO7n0C.jpg

Ugly, but it was fun.

TLwwQI3.jpg

xlJACJp.jpg

My Ride sketch is done, I'll post it soon. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png