Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Traditional LDR fan art by Clampigirl

It looks great, it’s perfect!!! Your style is so cool!! And the hands are awesome, hands are always so fucking hard to draw but you nailed it!!!

I see what you did there. :brows: Ok, thank you, maybe they're ok after all. :krylie:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I feel like I’m asking everybody at once, but please tell me if the hands are looking alright to you because I can’t tell, I feel like they’re too large but I’m tired of fixing them because they never look good enough and I suck at drawing hands as you can see, fingers too. Please don’t be harsh, I know her face isn’t perfect either with the way she tilts it backwards in Nodland’s photo and the hair and glasses aren’t 100% the same either but I don’t aim for them to be, I’m working on it, it’s not done yet as you can see, but like, please let me know your opinion of the hands because I’m planning on putting this on the back of a jacket and I want it to look as good as I possibly can before doing it. ( ; - ; )

7c8FXmp.jpg

Edit: oh shit, it's so large, I'm sorry ;-;

I actually think they look fine, and realistic. I think when we draw things they tend to lean towards "idealised", like our brains way of photoshopping, and from yours I'm getting anime vibes (idk if that's your intention or just your awesome unique style <3 ) but it's actually quite realistic!

I wouldn't have noticed that you'd be worried about the hands of you didn't mention it tbh because it's a great drawing! If anything, maybe if the creases in the fingers were lightened, but idk, were you planning on colouring it or going over the lines in anything?

So I re-drew the hands and shaped her face and hair a bit differently, it looks better in my eyes now. The sun will rise in maybe an hour or so, so I won't stay up and finish the chain necklace, haha, I'll continue tomorrow. I think I'll fix the hand to the left again, it looks uneven to the one to the right. :rip: Maybe I'll start to fill it in tomorrow.

6Rvtxeu.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Great work! And I can easily tell it's Lana which is a great a great achievement already, I couldn't do that if I tried  :hooker:

It’s the dark eyeshadow under her eyes, her pointy nose and the lips. :sass:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It’s been a while since I drew Lana! I made the sketch several months ago but struggled with her mouth so I didn’t finish it until now. :P Honeymoon Lana! I love this photo by Neil Krug so I’ve been wanting to draw it again. :)

(Apologizes for the large picture, I’ll resize it one day so it doesn’t take up a whole page)

XM96go2.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

16 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

It's not traditional but I don't think it's necessary to make a new thread - I dreamt this morning that the cover art for COCC looked something like this so I doodled it down, haha.  it's uglee

vbUX8rV.png

Lana is unreliable and unpredictable. This may be the new album cover!!