Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Roses Bloom For You

On 6/3/2017 at 1:05 PM, Crimson and Clover said:

I mean it'd be kinda stupid if she teased this song and didn't release it

:coffee:

the fact that it still hasn't leaked gives me a little hope for a future release :icant:

I had an idea earlier. We have a very low quality, unintentionally almost lofi version of the song. Why no give it a full lofi/ambient dreamy short album intro treatment with nature sounds, random movie samples a la 13 Beaches, overall remaster, shorgazy but not rocky sound like a Mazzy Star song produced by My Bloody Valentine and Beach House? I think it would be awesome and very fitting with LFL's early sound. I wish I knew how to remix songs.

LEAK THIS PLEASE

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 7/14/2021 at 1:23 AM, American Whore said:

2023 :krylie:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

can’t believe the moment when this finally leaks is going to be a life is beautiful leak moment people will be celebrating weeks long and the day will be like a great holiday for the community:oprah: and just like life is beautiful this will be a mediocre song but that doesn’t matter:oprah:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

52 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

can’t believe the moment when this finally leaks is going to be a life is beautiful leak moment people will be celebrating weeks long and the day will be like a great holiday for the community:oprah: and just like life is beautiful this will be a mediocre song but that doesn’t matter:oprah:

I don't really want it to be leaked, I want her to reuse it like she did w Yosemite

url%5D

52 minutes ago, Embach said:

I don't really want it to be leaked, I want her to reuse it like she did w Yosemite

i actually think this will never happen it’s been too long and she moved on 100% plus i think roses bloom for u could make sense only within lust for life but since she met hack we were robbed that godtire lfl b sides project where this song was possibly featured moreover she shared the as i believe full thing after lfl release that could possibly indicates that well that wonderful song didn’t make the cut so i decided to share it this way at least

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 7/14/2021 at 1:23 AM, American Whore said:

2024 :adele:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

On 6/2/2017 at 11:03 PM, cherryblossoms said:

It sounds sooo jazzy I can imagine Nina Simone singing this. But seriously her love songs are the best. This sounds so heartfelt and beautiful and so very unique. No one today compares

Girl what