Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Roses Bloom For You

ar

e we sure that those extra words wasn't her singing now lifes a dream again like she did in her initial snippert

I don't think so, cause in the original snippet she sang those because she told Rick to do something like change it a bit. So, I assumed it was her seeing how it sounded now it was alterd. Hence the "Yeah, I like that"

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I got sooo happy this morning, first a small taste of the collab with A$AP Rocky and now this beautiful, heavenly song..! I can't wait to hear it on the album, I'm super positive that it'll be one of the 18 tracks!

Plus, it was fun to actually see her record it too and what it looks like when she's working. :)

:eartha:

:cryney:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think this will be on the tour probably. Maybe it's the opening song then since it didn't make the cut for the record itself.

never knew about this "intro thing" til I read this thread 

She's been teasing a lot off rehearsal stuff, no? It would make sense...

Roses bloom for you is gonna be the intro of the next EP with Yosemite, BAR and other songs in it..imagine that  :flutter: :oprah: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Roses bloom for you is gonna be the intro of the next EP with Yosemite, BAR and other songs in it..imagine that  :flutter:  :oprah:

actually so depressing... 6 months from now (mark my words) we'll have that ep with all of those incredible songs while lib is still being kept by our homophobic friends over at the lionsgate hq 

actually so depressing... 6 months from now (mark my words) we'll have that ep with all of those incredible songs while lib is still being kept by our homophobic friends over at the lionsgate hq 

yeah i really hope somehow someday we'll get LIB

while listening to the song i realized that maybe instead of saying “ lilacs in my mind all the time are blooming beautifully”, what if she’s actually saying “lilacs in my mind all the thyme are blooming beautifully”

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

while listening to the song i realized that maybe instead of saying “ lilacs in my mind all the time are blooming beautifully”, what if she’s actually saying “lilacs in my mind all the thyme are blooming beautifully”

Thyme present and thyme past...

...are both perhaps present in thyme future

And thyme future contained in thyme past...